What the Hell is a Ghostfacer?

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but blush and smile, but quickly after let out a smile and a giggle that ended up turning into a huge laugh.

-

"We are just going to have to trick those 2 jackasses into writing something on their website then." I stated very clearly.

"Alright, they post whatever get find on the website right?" Dean asked.

"Yeah"

"Well then I think we better pay the two of them a visit."

"Wonderful, anyone stares at my ass this time, you tell me." I stated.

-

When we arrived, I opened my eyes to a trailer park. 

Dean and Sam were pointing out different trailers until Sam said, "that one." The two if them quickly got out of the car, walking over to the trailer. 

Wait a second, they forgot me.

"Hey, forget someone?" I said walking up to Sam and Dean grabbing Sam's arm and squeezing.

"You were asleep, I didn't want to wake you up for something so stupid as this, plus I don't think Dean likes the two of them looking you up and down" Sam sweetly replied whispering. 

I gave off a small smirk, Dean always was 'protective'.

"Just take it off the website!" Dean yelled at the two of them.

"No screw you, it's my- our website!" Ed said right back.

"What's it going to take?" I said quickly butting in.

"Well, you pretty thing can come with me, and I'll take it off." His eyes drifted off from my eyes and down.

I saw Dean clench his fist and jaw. "Take what off?"

"Your cl---" he mumbled under his breath, getting quieter and quieter; still staring down at me.

"The only way you're ever going to get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait." I started to get aggravated. "Eyes are up here."

This guy was so thirsty for sex it was ridiculous. Of course I wasn't going to be the one to give it to him..

"Are they?" His sarcastic remark hit me harder than it should have. "Oops, what can I say."

"Look asshole, you're bout to not be able to say anything." Before I knew what I was doing, I was running up to him about to jump on him and hit him as hard as I could. 

Yet something pulled me back.

"Hey, calm down. let's go." he held onto my waist from behind. I started to walk to the car. 

Wait, who was holding onto me?

Hey, thanks for reading, you are amazing for that.

I love you.

Follow me on social media if you'd like:

Instagram; normalsxboring

twitter; normalsxboring

tumblr; normalsxboring

younow; normalsxboring_26147

facebook; Josie Clark

Alright, carry on my supernaturalers.

J.