I Hate You; I Love You Too Princess.

Blackness...

It was like I was still there, with them.

I could hear everything,

I just couldn't see, god damn it.

Each individual scream of my name was like falling deeper into a dark, inpenitrable hole. I wonder if maybe this is what Alice felt like.. Except she got a world of imagination and wonder, hense the 'wonderland.' 

This was my fault.. 

The boys really were right, I didn't take this seriously. I walked away alone, what else was I expecting?

You sure as hell weren't expecting to get captured my some psycho freak who took bodies home to play, now were you dumb ass. 

Oh shut it.

My eyes were heavy, but I managed to open them. It was a room, it was dark and musty, but it was still a normal room. There were mostly dead, decomposed bodies all around this big table. Corbett was right next to me on my right. I looked around until I saw Sam, the number one person I wasn't expecting to see.

"Sam!" I whispered as loud as possible.

"Hmmm." He groaned, trying to get his sight back, there was blood running down the side of his face. "Violet?"

"Sam, how in the hell did you get here?"

"The lights cut out, and someone hit me on the top of the head. Why in the hell would you walk away? Are you crazy?!" He whispered back.

"Oh, and im tired of you guys telling me that I don't take this job seriously.. It pisses me off."

"When you do this, it doesn't help your case one bit."

"Sam, shut it."

"Ahhh. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Corbett tried screaming, he was the only one with cloth around his mouth. I'm guessing it wasn't the first time that he had started to scream..

"Corbett shut up. You need to calm down." Sam said, but it was too late, there was a knife through his neck. I looked away, but it was too late. I had already seen it, and I blacked out.

A little while later*

"Violet.?" Sam kept whispering. 

"Mmmm. Sam?" I mumbled.

"Violet, I need you to do something."

"Hm?"

"I need you to scream."

"Are you trying to get me killed? Look at Corbett over there." I tilted my head to look at the poor, dead boy.

"Just do it. They are close." 

"If I die, im going to haunt you for the rest of your life, and then kill you when you least expect it.."

"I'll take that chance, it's better than rotting alive in here.." He explained, I shrugged.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

"VIOLET?!"Dean yelled from otuside the wall.

The man appeared behind Sam, but Dean and Adam kicked down the wall before anything could happen. Dean shot the ghost and it disappeared.

Dean ran over to Sam, whereas Adam ran over to me.

"Vi, are you okay?!"

"Where is everyone?" I asked, Adam practically begged me to hold his hand, to show him that I was okay. That was the exact opposite of what I did..