2.

Hi.
There is language that progresses but soon diminishes.
Just a warning.

enjoy.

Violet

"Come on, you haven't seen him for- what has it been? A year? Two? More?" I argue.

"Have you forgotten that he walked out on us? Dad told him he had a choice; to stay or walk out. Where he is now is obviously where he wants to stay." Dean shot back.

"Dean how many times do I have to say it. Please?  Come on, we need him."

Dean just sat there on the motel bed looking back and forth between his hands and the wall. My best puppy dog eyes were on- and we all know how bad I was going to need them if I wanted to get my way this time. He always was stubborn.

I watch as his hands clench, his muscles flexing with every movement as he raises off the squeaky bed. Oh no. He heard me say it. Nice job Violet, he is going to kill you. Yet instead of coming towards me, he starts stuffing random clothes that were scattered from last night into his bag.

"Looks like we're going to Stanford." It came as a faint mumble, but I heard it loud and clear.

We were going to see Sam.
My Sam- Sam I am.

Vi, you're getting somewhere in the world. Winning an argument against Dean and the puppy dog eyes sealing the deal, that's a serious accomplishment.

2- Violet
0-Dean

"It wasn't the eyes Vi, you better be thankful that you are beautiful." He turns his head and catches me doing a silent and small victory dance to myself. I stop as quick as I started, standing as though I was a deer in headlights. My head ducked fast, a blush crept onto my cheeks. I could feel his fingers on my chin before I heard his footsteps, they pulled my head up so my eyes met his. He leans in slowly until I could feel his breath on my lips; and as soon as he was there, he was gone.

"It gets you every time." His head pulls back sharply and I wack the back of his head, that was now walking away from me, with my hand. His laugh echoes through the motel walls- it's been my favorite sound since I was 11 years old. I joined soon after and we sat together on a motel bed, just like when we were teenagers, and laughed about nothing.

||

Dean and I spent a short time packing the small amount of things we still owned.

My feet dragged me to the car and my eyes felt about as heavy as when I first woke up. The duffel was flung behind my shoulder while my fingers grasped one of the small straps hanging off of it. I could feel the weight literally being lifted off my shoulder as Dean gave me a look walking to the car door. His muscles flexed as he opened the back door and threw the bags onto the seat. I gave him a sheepish smile, and continued to walk like the zombie I am.

"Hey, be nice, clothes can have feelings too."

"Would you be quiet and get in the car.?" My eyes roll and I mimic exactly what he says like a 5 year old would.

I watch as he opens the door like a gentleman and his arm gestures me to take a seat. I waddle over and bend down to sit as I feel a sharp pain on my butt.
He slapped me.

"You know Winchester, I know exactly where you sleep. I sleep right next to you. Don't touch me again unless you want to magically stop breathing during the night." I watch his lips let out a chuckle and he leans through the window. The proximity just as close as when we were in the bedroom.