Prologue

The air was cold, but so was the bodies of the heroes that fought the eldritch monster that was laying waste on the citizens of Metropolis.

Ego consequens

Ego perpetuum

Ego mortem

Bellows the dark being as it continues to lay waste on the heroes that continue its pitiful attempts on stopping it

Bellows the dark being as it continues to lay waste on the heroes that continue its pitiful attempts on stopping it. The sky is ashen black, no signs of any heavenly bodies were seen, not even the stars that twinkled on the night.

For it has devoured it

The citizens of Metropolis run and scatter like ants. They have no chance of fighting against a being that even bested earth's mightiest protectors, all they could do is run helplessly and plead for their anyone to save them. But all that they would receive is silence.

They could do nothing but stare in despair at the dark being that hovers above their already doomed city. Its hands continue to strike the city with black bolts of lightning that come out of its fingertips, it's growing presence increases the already dark and hopeless atmosphere of the city, all the planet and stars is has devoured shone brightly on its faceless head and body.

While the person above it all

The person that was the cause for all of this

The person that layed waste on the holy trinity

The person that was soon to be named King

Stood confidently on the being's head and stared at Metropolis being devastated and its citizens dying in a grotesque fashion, it watched everything with no remorse and guilt.

Its name was

T̐͏̞̤͍ͅh̭͖̪̬̺̰̭ͣ̓ͣ̎̔e̩̯̅ͥ͐̃͐ ̛̹͈̱ͫ̑͂Ḿ̞͆̏ͧ͛̽̚o̧̓nͥ̾ͩ̃a̭̺̺͉͓̐̽ͫ͝rͬ͗͌͐ͭ͂̃҉̳c̨ͫ̈ͣ͐̾̚ḣ̴̲͚͓̗̜̝͎ͧ͊͊͂̑͊