M: naa enna nenechennu unggelku theriyum?

K: neeya acheh, edachum seriya tappa'thaan yosichirpe..

M: appeh.. neenge, keele toongithu irekum podhu... naa sila samayam podavai adjust pannuven, mundani marupadiyum madichi kattuven... athe neenge paathuthe illeh? Leh?

His face changed for a moment, like a kid caught stealing a cookie.

K: yaar sonna...ore vaati.... theriyama...patureken anthe ore sambavathuku aprem. nee toongi elundericha appadi pannuvenu theriyum... athu naaleh...

M: athu naaleh?

K: athu naaleh...sila samayam nee elunderike munneke... Naa mulichirven. Nee meduva elunderchi ninnu, podavai mundani marupadium madichi kathuruthu paapen...unneke theriyama.

He told her with a guilty smile.

M: kedi! kedi! appeh neenge thoongeleh?

She pinched and hit at his arms and chest repeatedly while blushing hard.

K (laughing): Ey! Toongereven munneke nee appdilam panelama? Aprem eppadi tookem varum? enne koreh solleh kudadu..

M (shyly): toongerevaghe...toongeganum...Inthe maathiri thiruthutanama paake kudathu...

K (whispered): yen pondatiye thaane paaten... tappu illeh...

She liked what she heard.
She hugged him letting out a huge sigh.
He held her close, breathing in her scent.
They stood like that for a while without saying anything.
They understood that from now on everything between them had changed.

K (whispered): vartha?

She just nodded but didn't let go of him.
He smiled and kissed her ear.

K: Ippadiyeh pogheva?

She nodded again not realising what he meant.

K (monologue): seri...

He unlatched the door behind her.
She was still hugging him, peacefully hearing his heart beat.
He slowly opened the door.
She still didn't move.
He laughed inwardly.

K (monologue): Righthu...

In a second, he lifted her in his arms.
She squeaked at the movement.
One second she was standing.
The next she was in air, held securely in his arms. He stood there looking down at her smiling and about to walk out of the room.

M: nillunge! nillunge! Engge poringge?!

K: kadaiki...

M: ippadiyeva?

K : Aama, naa kethen, Nee seri'nu sonneleh? Vaa polam..

M: vilayadadingge... keele erukengge enne..

K (Monologue): engge vilayada vithe..athan phone adikithunu nipathithiyeh...

M : enna? Hmm keele erukiyila?

He put her down carefully.
She actually heard him grumbling about the phone call, she just smiled.
He opened the door and was about to step out of their room.

K: varen...

She realised something and stopped him.

M: ayo irengge...

K: enna? Poghe vendama?

He asked excitedly.

M: athu...

She pulled him nearer.

Ran her fingers through his hair to rearrange what she messed up a while ago.

K: hmm... avlo thana?

M: mmm.

K: seri..
Before he leaves, he looked at her and contemplated something within him. Then he smiled and brought her plait to the front, at the side of her neck...

K: Inniki un jade ippadiye irekathumeh..

M: Yen?

He smirked...

K: athu.. Unneh ippadi paakeh nallah ireku... Athan...

Then he walked out of the room, laughing to himself...

Leaving behind a confused wife..

She stood at the door looking at him leaving to work...

He turned slightly over his shoulder with a heavy heart to see her before leaving, and he was delighted to see her smiling shyly at the door..

K Mind voice : Ayoo ippadi paata eppadi poven.. Ore u turn poterlama?

K Manasatchi : Kathiruh vendam.. Raathiri patekelam..ippeh u-turn adicheh..kudumbummah phone adipanggeh.. Kadave thatuvangge... Maanam rocket'leh poirum da... Adeh Maanam ponah kude paravaleh.. Aana Nee neneche kariyum nadakathu.. Innoru phone varuthu kuleh kalembu..

K Mind voice : ippoh maatum yaarum kudumbummah kovil kolom'nu poghe maatanggeleh.. Hmm..

He winked at her and saw her blush..
Captured that enticing vision in his heart and continued to walk along the hallway..

**PS House - Hallway**

Dhanam was sitting at the hallway cutting vegetables..

D : dei.. Ore cup tea kudike unneke ivlo nerema?

She asked him without looking at him when he walked by.

K : athuva anni... Tea rombe sooda irendechi... Athan konjum late'ah achi.. Kudike... Seri'ni varen.

He answered casually without looking at Dhanam but with smile in his face.

Dhanam saw that smile when she slightly looked up and just gave a small laugh..

D (monologue) : Anthe tea Ave konde varepo aarithaan poirendechi... Yen kiteye kathey solran... Thiruthu payeh..
TBC