Sunday Morning~ Namjoonie🔞

Notice: This ff contains slight smut.

Part 2

That girl, Ha Na, POV
I went to the bathroom to talk to that bitch. After explaining that Namjoon is mine, I went out.
I went to the barman.
"Did table 5 already ordered their drinks?" I asked him.
"Yes. Here they are." He showed me the drinks. I took Namjoon's glass. I take something from my pocket and put it in my drink. Viagra. Let's see if she still can be this bitchy. The waiter took the drinks to Namjoon's table. Namjoon drank it. I went to his table and sat on the chair. My dress was a lot revealing.
He tried to ignored me but failed. He grabbed my hand and took me somewhere. He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me, roughly. I moaned as loud as I could. People who were passing by were looking at us. He moved his lips to my neck sucking on it leaving purple and dark hickeys that would stay. He then lifted my small dress and started to massage my clit. I moaned louder. Then I saw that bitch, Y/n. I moaned louder for her to hear. Well I didn't tell her to steal my man. Aww, she started crying. Pfft, crybaby. She's just emotional and bitchy. She's obviously using Namjoon for his body and his money. I heard her sobs. My dear sister, you should have understand he's mine and only mine.

~Flashback~
Ha Na and Namjoon were both having a date at a park. Ha Na then suddenly got a call. From her sister.
"Hey Y/n can you call me later, me and Nam-"
"Hello ma'am. Your sister, Y/n is currently admitted at hospital xxxxx."
"What do you mean by that?!"
"I think you should come here, ma'am. The police is asking for you and your sister state is...."
In a second, I was already in the car with Namjoon. Namjoon was her best friend.
After 15 minutes, we arrived. I went inside and a nurse accompanied us to
Y/n's room. I gasped seeing her. Wounds everywhere, cuts..... how? what? why? I don't know but I know that Namjoon gonna kill that person who did that by seeing the anger in his eyes.
"Hello ma'am, are you miss Y/n's sister?" A policeman asked me.
"Y-yes I am. W-what happened to her?" Tears streaming down my face.
"Your sister was being physically bullied and sexually abused. Her boyfriend was the one doing all this to her. Fortunately, we caught him and arrested him. The doctor also said that she will wake up in sometime."
"O-o-ok."
I went out to get some food for her to wat but when I came back,...I saw...Namjoon...kissing her....
Since that day, Y/n and Namjoon were dating.
Well she stole my man, what should I do? Get him back. So, her little crying is just a part of her drama.