Mistletoe~ Hoseokie

Hoseokie POV
"Ah, hyung. I said I will not. Why you telling me to when I said no already?" I asked Jin hyung. He's telling me I should confess my feeling to y/n. If I asked you to confess your feelings, you guys will not be able so why is he forcing me?
"Hobi hyung, you should do it! I did it to and see I'm dating Taehyung now!" Jungkook told me.
"Yeah! Even the kid understood and you aren't!" Jin hyung told me. It was kinda screaming.
"I'm not doing it. And she has no feelings for me! So why should I?" I asked them. I will just embarrassed myself.
"What about the mistletoe?" Jimin asked.
"Good idea, minnie!" Jin hyung told him. I still think it's for nothing. It's not that I dont want to it's just that y/n is my best friend and she has no feelings for me. And our friendship might break. But let's think positive. What if she says yes?
"So are you doing it or?" "Let's do it!"

Y/n POV.
"Yes, Jin. I'm coming. In 5 minutes. Yes. Bye." I told him. I'm excited and happy for today. It's my first time celebrating Christmas in some years today. And it's with the guys! Hoseokie nearly begged me. He is so cute, how can I say no?
I try and try to forget my feeling for him but in vain. I just fall deeper in love with him. How can someone not love him? If you love him, comment and like.
After some time, I arrive at the dorm. It is beautifully decorated. It must took time. I take my bags and go inside. Seeing the big Christmas tree, I go put the gifts under it.
" Hey y/n! I'm here!" Hoseokie says.
I go and hug him. I wish we could stay like that forever. He was really cute in his outfit.
"Just date, please. I'm tired of this!" Jin tells us with his motherly voice.
"It would be the best gift if you two date!" Jiminie says while trying to put the mistletoe.
"I'm hungry. Let's eat!" I said trying to skip the question. I sit next to Yoongi. After eating dinner, we clean up. Jin and Namjoonie takes the dishes, Jiminie and Tae takes the glasses and Yoongi just lay down after drinking his wine.
"Umm y/n, can I talk to you a minute?" Hoseokie asked me.
"Sure!" I see Jimin smiling with all his teeth out. What did they plan this time?
Hoseokie takes me to the corner of the room.
"Y/n, I wanted to tell you thos for so long now. I like you Y/n. No, I love you. I have a crush on you for long now and I wanted to tell you this. It's okay if you dont have feelings for me." He says.
My heart skipped a beat. My crush for so long just confessed to me. I'm not dreaming, right?
"Hoseokie, I love you too. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know you would like me." I exclaimed. He seemed so happy. He likes me. Wow!
He then looks up. I look up and see a mistletoe.
"You know what they say about mistletoes, right?" He asks with a smile. I nod my head.
He then smashed his lips on mine. His lips are so soft. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. We then broke the kiss but stayed in the same position.
"So, Miss Lee Y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks with a grin.
"I'll have the honour to, Mr Jung!" I said with a smile.
We then hear someone coughing. I see all the guys watching us. I bury my head in Hoseokie chest. I then look at them. All of them were smiling and Jin. Jin was wiping his tears.
"Finally!" He says and wipe his last tear.
"Best. Christmas. Ever!" Jungkook says. And the night was spent by watching Christmas movies. The next day, I woke up in the bed of my dear boyfriend. He is so cute.
"Good morning, babe." He says while rubbing his eyes. We then go in the living room to see the other guys. We opened our gifts and spent the days together. I thought I would spent Christmas lonely at home but it is the opposite.
I wish you guys the best and Happy Christmas!❤