Mean Avengers except for Clint and Thor

A/N I am sorry for writing another mean avengers story, please don't hate me. The next one should be a happy one with nice avengers. Peter is once again Nat's bio son, is 16 and is Spider-Man. Clint is also, Nat's bio brother. Warning: discrimination and Swearing.

Natasha's POV
I walk into Avengers tower fully knowing what awaited me. Clint was out of town with Laura and the Kids and Peter was in school. I enter the common room and everyone just ignores me. I sat on the couch beside Clint and start conversing with him.
"How's Pete?" He asks
"He's good, Flash still doesn't leave him alone though" I say
"Sheesh. That must be rough"
"No kidding, he's so mean to everyone"
"Pete's strong though"
"Of course he is, he's Black Widow's son."
"Is he bothering Wanda"
"A little yeah. Put Pete defends her along with Pietro"
"Be really should just get a life" Then I hear whispering coming from the other avengers. I just ignore them and continue my conversation with Clint
"Only 26 and you already have 3 kids"
"Well one biological child and two adopted kids"
"Their still yours are they not"
"Yeah" then the whispering becomes louder. It's starts getting on my nerves.
"As if Fury still hasn't kicked her off the team" I heard Bruce say.
"In my day, women we're only aloud to clean and watch kids" says Steve.
"And she probably slept with Fury to get on his team anyways" says Tony, then I hear them start calling me names. I felt tears prick my eyes. Thor was my only friend apart from Clint that was relatively nice towards me. Except the god was in Asgard for a few months.
"Hey" says my brother grabbing my hand "don't listen to them Tasha"
"I try not too, it's just annoying" then the mission alarm started going off. And Fury shows up on the screen
"Avengers we have discovered a new Hydra base, your mission is too take it down." Said Fury and hung up.
"Avengers Assemble" said Steve in his Captain America voice. I start walking towards the Jet till Tony looks at me.
"Where do you think your going"
"Doing my Job" I reply a little scared. They had hit me before.
"I'm sorry to break this to ya, but we don't need a women getting in the way of the fight. Stay here and wait for the children to get here like your supposed to." He said and walked away. I just went back to the couch, I knew better then to disobey his rules.
"Nuh uh, I she's not going then I'm not" I heard Clint say.
"Sorry no can do birdbrain, we need you" said Tony
"Then she's coming"
"Fine, get up Romanoff. Your staying in the jet though"
"Better then nothing" I say and make my way. I send a quick text to the kids saying that we were gone on a mission.

~Time Skip~

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT STAYING INT THE JET!" Yelled Tony at me, they were loosing and I saved there butt once again.
"LAST TIME I CHECKED I SAVED YOUR SORRY ASSES"
"AFTER NEARLY GETTING US KILLED" Yelled Steve. "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN THAT ORDERS ARE ORDERS!"
"YOU DONT BELONG ON THE FIELD! YOUR A WOMEN, LEARN YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD!" Yelled Bruce, and that stung
"SHE SAVED US, JUST ADMIT IT WE NEED HER ON THE TEAM!" Defended Clint.
"NO WE DON'T! NATASHA ROMANOFF FROM NOW ON YOU ARE KICKED OF THE AVENGERS. Pack your stuff and leave" said Tony and Steve at the same time. I felt the tears coming, little did I know that a certain Spider child, a witch and speedster were sitting in the living room. I saw a silver streak zoom past me and next thing I knew they were all tied up with webbing apart from me and Clint. Then Wanda floated beside me and used her magic showed them their greatest fear. Once that was over Peter stepped in and he looked mad, it terrified me.
"WHAT THE FLIP DID YOU JUST SAY TO OUR MOM!" Yelled Peter, face red from anger. The avengers were still living their greatest fear. "ALL SHE DID WAS PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING YOURSELF KILLED AND YOU RELAY HER WITH INSULTS. TELLING HER THAT SHE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH ALL BECAUSE HER GENDER. IT IS 2020 GET USED TO WOMEN EQUALITIES. SHE AWLQYS COMES HOME TEARS IN HER EYES." Yelled Peter
"SHE IS THE MOST BADASS SUPER HEROINE OUT THERE, ABD SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY POWERS. ALL SHE EVER DOES IS LISTEN TO HER HEART AND DO WHAT'S RIGHT." Yelled Wanda
"HER AND UNCLE CLINT SAVED ME AND MY SISTER FROM HYDRA AND DYING! FROM THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED STARK. ALL OF YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED. YOUR SUPOSE TO BE RILE MODELS TO KIDS THESE DAYS. IF THEY EVER FIND OUT WHAT GOES ON INDOORS THEY WOULD FEEL ANGRY AT YOU." I smile at my kids.
"Now if you could excuse us we have patrol to do with our mom and uncle. Then we are going to go spend a few weeks at Uncle Clint's house. Thank you" said Peter deathly calm, Wanda removes her magic from them. I smile, I follow my kids out door and we go do patrol. I still had tears in my eyes, but knowing that my family was here for me it made me happier. Let's just say when I returned to the tower, they never underestimated me again and I was aloud to participate in missions without them being mean to me.

A/N Like I said I am so sorry for making the Avengers mean in this one. I promise the next one won't include mean Avengers.