Your father wasn't swayed very much as he still gave you a stern look. "It's not that you went out on your own, although it does bother me," he shivered to himself, thinking of what could've happened. "But, that you didn't tell me. (Y/n), I know your power, what it can do and what it does to you, I just want to make sure you're safe." He assured you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

But, you looked away, frowning deeply. "You can't be worried about me all the time, ya know," you said. "My quirk has always had a drawback, the accident just made it worse but I can control it now. I can take the pain, just like I will when I become a Pro," you look up at your father. "I understand how you feel dad, I do, and I'm sorry for making you feel this way, but this is what I have to deal with." You give him a small, reassuring smile.

His gaze softens and he sighs deeply. "I guess this is why you're going to U.A. isn't it?" He asked no one in particular besides groaning as he looked at you.

You hummed a humorous note. "I'd hope so."

He then gives in. "Just no more secret hero work, or just tell me first and I'll be there." He strokes your hair from your forehead down to your neck. "Now, go ace that exam. You'll be a hell of a Pro, kid."

A wide smile came to your face, before you nodded excitedly. "Thanks dad!" You beamed before picking up your bag from the steps nd beginning to rush up them. Already halfway, you paused, before whipping around and giving your father a thumbs up, "Someday, I'll be able to fight beside you, as a pro! When I get my license, I'm gonna be right there with you, we'll travel the world, saving people, won't we?"

Toshinori smirked, prideful of his daughter. "You bet, kid!"

You couldn't keep your happiness at bay in the slightest, now sprinting down the road, heading for home to quickly get changed, you had an exam to ace.

You just got off the phone with Shouto as you left your room, flipping your hair out of the back of your sweater. He was still wondering why you were taking the exam, with your abilities being on par with his. He was recommended so he decided not to, but it was only because of his father and you knew he'd rather not see his son doing an exam crowded with the common. Of course, you told him to wish you luck and you'd call him later, the both of you talking all through the sunrise.

The phone rang again just as you put on your coat, you turned as you zipped it up due to the cold weather bound to be outside

The phone rang again just as you put on your coat, you turned as you zipped it up due to the cold weather bound to be outside. You took your hair tie from the counter and took your phone and turned the knob of the door. "Hello--," you cut yourself off just as you came face to face with Shouto in front of you. He had a phone in hand, letting it fall to is waist as he ended the call. "Shouto!" You gasped in surprise.

He raised a brow at you. "You asked me to walk you to U.A. right?" He tested.

You were alittle lost before you gasped and remembered. "Oh! Yeah! Sorry, I almost forgot! You could've just told me while we were talking, ya know!" You laughed at your forgetfulness making the boy shake his head while you locked the door.