Chapter 50

The beeping of the alarm sound woke up Omkara.

Waking up every morning only to sigh feeling the cold space on the bed became a routine for Omkara since the last three days. His days were no more exciting ever since his Chiraiyya went to Bareilly leaving him.

"I don't want to wake up." Omkara mumbled turning off the alarm. "How I wish I could sleep for a week and wake up listening my Chiraiyya's voice." He sighed hiding his face in the pillow.

His mobile rang loudly making him groan in frustration.

"Even my mobile won't let me sleep in peace."

"Bolo Mishra." He said.

"Sir, you have a meeting scheduled in an hour." He informed.

"Fine, I will get there." Omkara said disconnecting the call.

"Chalo Omkara, let's go and face another robotic day." He said and walked towards the washroom.

"I don't want this breakfast." Omkara said pushing the plate after taking a bite.

"What happened? What's wrong with that? " Pinky asked.

"Don't know but I didn't liked it. " Omkara said making a face.

"Omkara, don't be a baby. Chup chap have your food." Jhanvi scolded.

"Mom, O is missing Bhabhi." Rudra said earning a glare from Omkara.

"What? I am saying the truth." Rudra shrugged.

"Shut up, Rudra." Omkara said and began eating his food silently.

"Don't worry, Om. I will make your favourite Butter Chicken today, since my plans of going out got cancelled for today,I am free at home." Pinky said patting Omkara's back.

"Thank you choti maa." Omkara said showing his tongue to Rudra.

"Maa.. " Rudra whined.

"I can make you your favourite food but since your on diet I don't want to spoil it." Jhanvi said making Rudra pout.

Gauri sent a message to Khanna asking him to send a car to pick her up from the Railway station and asking him not to tell anyone especially Omkara about her arrival. Unfortunately her fever didn't got down and she was hoping that it gets down before Omkara gets to know and give her a earful.

Omkara walked out of the Oberoi mansion wearing brown pants, beige T-shirt and a leather coat swirling his car keys while descending the steps.

"Khanna." He called stopping in his steps.

"Yes, sir."

"Who's taking that car? " He asked pointing towards the car that was now parked in front of OM ready to go to Railway station to pick up Gauri.

"Pinky mam, she's going to her kitty party." Khanna lied.

Omkara raised his brow.

"Choti maa said she doesn't have any plans of going out today." Omkara said making Khanna gulp.

"O... Sir... That... " Khanna stuttered.

"OMG! Are you giving taxi services in our cars! " Omkara asked shocked.

"What... No. I will never do that sir." Khanna said hurriedly.

"I am kidding. Now tell me the truth." Omkara asked seriously.

"What to do now, if I saw Gauri mam will kill me, if not Omkara sorry will kill me." Khanna mumbled.

"I am waiting, Khanna. " Omkara said.