Chapter Sixty-Four

Start from the beginning

    "I'm protecting my mate," he wrapped a hand around my armored waist, drawing me closer to him.

     "I don't need your protection," I scoffed and tried to unwrap his hand from my hip, but he just held it tighter. I debated pulling my sword out of it schethe and chopping his hand completely off, though I don't think that would win the 'mate of the year' award with that action.

    "You died." He glared into my eyes, and I glared right back.

    "It was one time." I rolled my eyes and wiggled out of his grasps.

    "Normally you only die one time," Xion pointed out, "I'm glad you are the exception." He smiled one of those rare smiles. "I don't know what I would have done knowing that I was the reason my best friends mate died," His expression clouded over.

    "It wasn't your fault that I died," I moved in between Zaivinth and Xion. "If anything it was my fault," I smiled placing a hand on his armored arm. "Like I said," I stood up on my toes and whispered into his ear, "I would do it again."

    "No!" Growled Zaivinth as he grabbed me by the hips and threw me over his shoulder. I gasped and started banging on his back.

     "Let me go you barbarian!" I pounded on the obsidian metal, which probably ended up hurting me more than him. I kicked and wiggled though nothing resulted in helping me escape.

    "I'm not playing games with you, dear," he growled and it sent shivers down my spine. He was mad. He was really mad. "You will not die for anyone, ever!" I stared wide-eyed at the men trailing behind us who stood looking worried at me. "Just the thought..." He growled and I could practically see him raising his fist in anger.

    I looked to my men again, this time pleading with my eyes. There were people who were mouthing words like 'apologize' or 'can you fight back?' and I sighed going limp over his shoulder. I think it would be best if I apologized. "Im sorry."

     "You apologize and don't mean it," I looked at his butt, still moving. I didn't realize that he had such a nice butt till now. Maybe there was something good that came out of being forced to be thrown over his shoulder.

     "No! I mean it!" I said, the distress of the blood rushing to my head taking over. "I take it back, let me go!" I smacked his butt.

    "Promise." He growled, he looked over his shoulder at me, his blue eyes narrowed into slits.

    "On the moon, I promise," sorry mom.

    He sighed and slapped my butt back before letting me off his shoulder and allowing me to walk next to him. "I thought I was about to carry you into battle." He said sighing looking ahead.

    "You should know that I was going to apologize before we had even arrived," I looked up at him with confusion in my eyes.

    "I know but..." he pointed ahead and I followed his finger with my eyes. The gigantic white castle on the mountain came into view.

    "We have arrived." My eyes widened at the castle ahead. I turned on my heels and put my hands to my mouth.

    "Everyone prepare to siege!"

--

ALL HANDS ON DECK!

ms-anXRCp.gif

Do you think Azai knows its coming?

What will happen when Sheila comes across the queen?

How do you think they will raid?

--

IMPORTANT NOTE!

I think people need to hear more about this!

I'm from America, but everyone everywhere should know that Australia is currently on fire. Animals (like koala's, yeah those cute creatures) and people alike are getting their homes burnt to ash.

So, how to help?

Link to donate to the Wildlife

www.wires.org.au/donate/emergency-fund

Link to donate to the People

www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/about-us/fundraising

I'm sure they would appreciate the help!!

ONE MORE THING!

So, I'm a high school student, about to go to college, ;,) I was wondering if it would be a good idea to make a Patreon to try and support myself. On there I would post chapters in advance on there before I could post it here, and it would also be where I would post the X rated chapters.

Is that a good idea? Are there any other ideas/solutions?

Thank you so much for all the support lately! <3

Comment and Vote Pwease.