Underoos & Mama's Ravioli - 6

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Tony Stark: Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?

James Rhodes: Definitely weird

Steve Rogers: Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.

T'Challa: T'Challa leaps over a truck. Captain.

Steve Rogers: Your highness.

Tony Stark: Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?

Steve Rogers: You're after the wrong guy.

Tony Stark: Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Steve Rogers: And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find 

them first, Tony. I can't.

Peter(On Video): (whispers) Okay, there's Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow. Whoa. Who's that new guy? 

Natasha Romanoff: Steve . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?

Tony Stark: All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos! You send Petey a thumbs up and he smiles. Peter jumps up and shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands.

Peter: Oh, that's me. I gotta go. I gotta go. He drops his phone and leaves.

 Tony: Nice job, kid

.Peter Parker: Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you.

Tony Stark: Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation.

Peter Parker: Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man.

Tony Stark: Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just . . .Peter Parker: Hey, everyone. I laugh at how silly Peter is.

Tony Stark: . . . Good job.

Steve Rogers: You've been busy

Tony Stark: And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.

Steve Rogers: You did that when you signed.

Tony Stark: Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite. 

James Rhodes: Alright. Now, I'm pissed. Steve looks aside. Come on.

Sam Wilson: He radios Steve. We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway.

Steve Rogers: Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off.  Alright, Lang.Tony Stark: We don't have time for this! MAMA'S RAVIOLI

Steve Rogers: Are you going to keep yelling out random-ass wor- (start the music) You teleported into the middle of the fight. Everyone looked confused except for Sam, Vision, Peter, and Tony. You walked over to Peter and grabbed his hand.

Peter Parker: H-hey, guys, something . . . 

James Rhodes: Whoa. What--what the hell was that?