“Good. You’ve done well Cole.”

“Alpha Walker, finally we meet. I’m Alpha Dean and this is Alpha Black and Alpha Pere.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Like wise.” I replied looking the man in his eye as we shook hands. I did the same with the other two.

“This is our pack tracker and the blood brother to my mate, Jake von Holen.”

“I was the packs tracker.” Jake corrected not taking the men’s hands instead he nodded towards them.

“I thought that the redwood’s pack tracker was turned into a Hellhound.”

“I was.”

“You- but how is this possible? You’re able to revert back to your previous self.” Alpha Pere asked while staring flat-out at Jake.

“My mate has some extraordinary gifts Alpha as you well know. It is one of the reasons why she is hunted now by the council.” I said picking up in Alpha Dean’s thoughts that he had heard of Snow’s power, but had no idea what they might be. I guess revealing how valuable Snow was would cement our alliance.

“Your mate? She is the cause? Had she cured you?” Alpha Pere asked Jake, which by the red glow of his eyes told me he didn’t like this turn of questioning.

“No.” He growled out, before he just turned and walked away. I caught his trailing thought, “Fucking Alpha’s.”

And I caught the other Alpha reaction to seeing his eyes turn red,

“He’s still a hound?” Alpha Black said out loud while the other two thought,

He works alongside a Hellhound.”

“He’s still a Hellhound. Will he turn on us?”

“Yes, unfortunately you cannot cure or reverse being made into a Hellhound. As you can tell he is altered not only by appearance but by mood and behavior. He is a little unpredictable.” I said turning to watch him disappear behind the mountain of snow.

“How do you trust a creature such as he?” Asked Alpha Black, I felt a little angered that he had called Jake a creature.

“He is the last blood relative my mate has and a brother to me. I would appreciate it if you do not refer to him as a creature. He is and always will remain a cherished member of my family, no matter what he is.” I said hearing my wolf once again.

They mock what is ours.-

I thought you didn’t care about him-

He is our creature, not theirs.- My wolf said and I guessed that he was saying that we were the only ones allowed to call him names.