Chapter One: New House.

I woke up in the car on the way to our new home with my Mummy, Mark and Kate we had to leave Daddy behind for god knows what but he was mean to my mummy always yelling at her and stuff. I didn't want to move but I knew I had. I left my best friends behind I'm going to miss Ashy the most she was the best. I hope I can make new friends in this town.
"Ellie baby we are here." Kate said she is 10 years old. I lover her and Mark is 7 he is an egg.
"Okay Kate let me get my teddy and bags" I say to her. I was about to run inside. My new home when I seen the cutest boy he had pick black hair the best brown eyes I have ever seen.

Lukies P.O.V
I woke up in my room the same way I wake up every day my older sister was making toast or something.
"Morning little buddy how's eggs sound." I nod my head I love Te she is only 11 but she is like a mum to me I have an older brother he is 13 but he must still be sleeping. Is sit on the table and I hear my Dad walk in. he walks over to me a kisses my forehead.

"Morning little man. Sissy make yummy eggs." Dad said.

"Yeah Dad Sissy makes the best eggs." I sit and eat my eggs and see my big brother all dressed for school and he is already out the door he is in high school now. So he has to leave early.

"Okay kid come on get in your uniforms time to leave." My Dad yelled to me and my sister.

I run up to my room and get of my Green shorts and green polo and put my black shoes on. I grab my bag and run out the door to see my Dad waiting with my lunch in his hand.

"Here little buddy come on." I was about to jump in the car when I seen this black car pull in to next-store with a moving truck. Ohh new people I wonder with they have a little boy I can play with. I saw a little girl get out with long golden hair and bright brown eyes. She was wow and at that point in time I knew I liked her