Rider AU Part 3

Triggers.. yelling

"Let me out!" Logan yelled and slammed his hands against the bars to his cell, "You don't understand what you're doing! You're gonna put everyone in danger!!" Roman swallowed and continued walking down the hall, his head bowed as he called back, "You gave me no other choice, Logan. You know magic is not allowed here and you are refusing direct orders by not telling why you leave the palace in the middle of the night." Logan slammed his hands harder on the bars. "Magic not being allowed?! They how do you think my magic isn't working?!?!" Roman ignored him and left the dungeons.

It was midnight and the large dark silver dragon was pacing around in a clearing, growling and huffing in annoyance, fear, worry, and anger. A twig snapped in the forest and the dragon turned towards the sound with a growl but stopped when Egypt stepped out with his hands raised in surrender. "Roman found out.. He put Logan in the dungeons.." Egypt murmured. The dragon roared, is eyes flickering between black and their normal colors. "Hey, hey, stay calm.. stay calm.." The dragon roared louder and took flight and headed towards the palace. Egypt sighed as his eyes glowed, "This won't end well.."

Opinions?