The Puzzle ♥

Roc,

Oh yeaa i remember. (clears throat)

Ok, So im taken her out for dinner tonight, just me and her.. privacy NO ONE ELSE but with the help of the waiters. Let me see if I can explain it where it makes since, when sitting there, it'll be candles of course, but Im just gonna pour my heart out to her, tell her how i feel and how much i really love her BUT its gonna be a puzzle on the table that we're not gonna be paying attention to. So when we get done talking im gonna put her attention on the puzzle and ask her to help me put it together.. 50 piece puzzle. When shes half way done im gonna leave out and try to wait til she finishes it. When shes done she'll realize it says 'Essence, will you marry me?' Yea I got a personalized puzzle just for that. She'll turn around hopefully and see me on one knee with the ring and hopefully scream, cry, say yes, and hug me tightly. 

In my opinion I think thats kinda different, but thats what i want, something different. But yet it'll be romantic the way we'll be talking and just enjoying each others company before the puzzle..  For the rest of the night we'll be romantic with each other.

Diamond, 

Me and Corahn got out the shower after about a hour, we were just having a little fun. I was funner this time.. I got dressed and then remembered Andre texted me earlier this morning. 

"baby  can i ask you something" I picked up my phone about to read the text

"im listening"

"are you fine with me still talking to Andre? cause i talked to you when I was with him"

"he cant do anything with you 3 hours away so i guess not"

"even if he could, we're staying in the friend stage not matter what"

"ok, i trust you"

I replied to his text that only said wassup. 

"Heeyyyyyyy" is what i said back,,

"im sorry to say this, but you no what they say when you put more than one y on hey"

"yes, but i already got it so im good, but thats not what we should be talking about!"

(people say you want the D whaen you say with more than one y .-.)

"I know, sorry. what cha doing?"

"texting you"

"besides that"

"you dont wanna no"

"ew, df"

I laughed, "what you doing?"

"im gonna go to a friends house soon"

"male or female"

"male, but it'll be females there"

"oh"

"why?"

"I was just asking"

"hows life for you now"

"good"

"thats good, I'll talk to you later, i gotta finish getting ready"

"why? are you dressing all up or something?"

"hell no, i was in the process of getting dressed when you texted back, so i dont have any pants"

"well you might wanna put some on"

"nah, i rather go pants-less today"

"have fun" 

"im jk. but I'll talk to you later"