What Diamond doesnt know...

Diamond,

"I was gonna say that, well let me see how to put it.... ok I'd love for it to be a us again to but it seems like we get along better when were just friends. i hate arguing with you so much"

"that can change, we're getting along now which means we can get along if we get back together"

"What about De' (gco)"

"Forget about him.."

"If i could I would, but hes my boyfriend.. yea so basically what you said i was gonna say"

"ok so tell me about you not loving neither one of us more"

"I loved you so fùcking much no words could ever explain. After i did what i did i still loved you even after you left me. It hurt so bad when you told me you probably got a girl pregnant!" 

"It wasn't mine. But i was hurt just as bad  when you did what you did"

"But i made sure there was no Chance of me getting preg." 

"i know but either way i was hurt"

"I just dont no... Im really just stuck between you to boys"

"let one of us go for good"

"Thats the problem! I've known De'Andre for years and me and you were in a relationship for what..3 years. I cant let one of you go. If i was to let you go you would always look sad when i see you and if i let Andre go he probably wont talk to me that much"

"If you let me go we'd still be friends but i'd just find someone else"

"I dont like that"

"Well i cant keep running after you if its not doing anything"

"Its doing alot! I miss you"

"I miss you more"

I smiled "I dont think so"

"spend the night with me one night when you get back and I'll show you how much i miss you"

I bite my lip "you still freaky as hell" 

"Ive gotten worst"

"dam"

"I can show you"

"How"

He did a sexy chuckle "sext me?"

"ummmm"

"please? either sext me or I'll have to show you when you get back"

"hmm lets see"

"to be honest I rather show you"

"but then ill be cheating which i dont wanna do anymore"

"can we be friends with benefits so when you come back and your here and hes there you wont be lonely"

"i wont be lonely anyway"

"yes you will"

"you want me to be"

"you will be, and you will need me to come over there, and do somethings"

"like what"

"what ever you want me to do to you"

I laughed "to me?"

"yep"

"what do you wanna do to me"

"you know... my hands like to touch"

"but what does touching lead to"

"f*cking.. you down?"

"no"