WHO ARE YOU?

WTF AM I TYPINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway..

Diamond, 

No im not trying to kill my self or anything, I just wanna leave. I saw Nathan out side, I was standing on the little roof under the window. 

"Nathan.." I yelled to him 

he looked up at me "the f*ck are you doing?" 

"Help me down" 

"your all the way up there" 

"DIAMOND!" De'Andre yelled sticking his head out the window 

"De'Andre.. stay in there" 

"what are you doing" he started getting out the window 

"DE'ANDRE NO" 

"I just wanna help you... whats wrong? your not acting like your self" 

"Nathan help me" 

"jump, ill catch you" 

"HELL NO" 

"Well than your boy friend is gonna have to help you" he walked away 

De'Andre grabbed my arm.. "Diamond, I dont understand what your doing can we talk please" 

I really didnt have a choice unless I wanna jump off this roof and possibly kill my self. De'Andre was just looking devastated.. He closed the window up turned around and looked at me. 

"Explain please? Im so fucking lost.. " (probably like yall cause i dont no what im typing) 

"When Corahn did that it made me so fucking mad! you just dont understand... All the shit i've been through. Through out my life i try to f*cking forget the bad things i did so i can start over and have a happy life.. I hate when people bring up my past. You dont no how many nights i cried over doing that, I had to get it out of my head some way thats one reason I went to see you. I thought you could make me feel better" I leaned on the wall 

"Im sorry, I wasnt trying to make you mad or upset.......Ok Diamond, I just want you to my self, im being selfish with you, thats why i want you to go with me and not me stay here. Its not that i dont want you around other guys its that Corahn is your ex so i dont really want him around you at anytimes but i guess thats not up to me" 

"Its not, I will never in my life cheat on anyone else, i truly know how that feels now" 

"Im sorry" 

"Its ok I guess." 

"not if i hurt you" 

"Its ok" I looked down 

He walked over and pulled me in to a tight hug. "if you wanna stay.. you stay" 

"thats another problem.. I love you so much, you know that. I love my friends to.. friendly love well more like sister and brother love toward them. But you, theres something special, I really do wanna live with you but I would like to watch Jake grow up and how Angel nasty as and Chres get to be because they turn 4 next year" 

"but you can come visit when ever you want, I'll even pay for it. Just please please come" 

"how about this, i go up there for a while then you come here for a while" 

"when we get married that will NOT work" 

"ok. I'll go up there with you for a while" 

"so your not moving" 

"not yet..." 

"so your really gonna marry me" 

"i dont see you on one knee with a ring so no"