chapter 12: the counter strategy

Start from the beginning

And naruto said.

"Don't worry old man. I've got it all figured out already.
I'm already ten steps ahead of orochimaru as we speak."

Hiruzen then said.

"I'm sorry naruto. But I can't allow you to do this. One life isn't worth saving if it's for the sake of the village and protecting it's people. Orochimaru was my past mistake. I'll deal with him myself. And if I need your assistance I always have the hiraishin kunai that you gave me. I won't use the reaper death seal. I promise."

Naruto sighed in defeat and said.

"Fine old man have it your way. But I'm expecting you to keep that promise. Keep him busy long enough for me to get there and when I arrive.
His ass is all mine. I'll kill him bring his ass back to life with the Edo tensei and then kill him all over again... repeatedly i might add."

Now Hiruzen usually never felt fear for anyone else. Especially orochimaru. But right now...he felt sorry for whatever it is that orochimaru did. Or a lack thereof. To piss of the yellow lightning fox.  But he knew that whatever it is naruto held a huge grudge against the snake sannin for. And anyone who's familiar with the yellow lightning fox knows that if you pissed him off you've been marked for death.

Hiruzen then asked.

"And just why exactly is it that you want to be the one to kill orochimaru for naruto???. What's he ever done to you???."

And naruto said.

"He tried to get his slimey hands on the uzumaki clan bloodline abilities to use chakra chains. He almost succeeded in taking Karin uzumaki. Had jiraiya and I not showed up before him he probably would have succeeded. And now he's after Sasuke Uchiha. I know about Itachi's illness. If he dies then Sasuke Uchiha is an easy target for him. I want Sasuke under 24 hour watch and labeled as a potential flight risk to the village."

And Hiruzen said.

"You prove many good points naruto. Very well. I'll have kakashi constantly monitor his mental condition. And if he is deemed a flight risk then I shall label him as one and he won't be able to leave the village for any mission above a D rank. Your dismissed."

Naruto then soluted to the hokage and went back to the house to get his things for Sakura and hinata's training.
He was going to train them in weapons. For Sakura it was a war hammer. and for Hinata it was a bow and set of arrows. Naruto had then shown up just as Sakura and Hinata entered the training grounds and when they saw naruto carrying weapons with them they knew that their training had just been taken to a whole new level.
Sakura then asked.

"Sensei. What are those weapons for???. Please tell me we're not training with weapons now."

And naruto said.

"That's exactly what we're working on today ladies. For Hinata a bow and arrows. Along with your Byakugan this is probably your most deadly weapon. And for Sakura. A war hammer."

Sakura then went to pick up the hammer and realized that for as heavy as it looked she was able to pick it up quite easily. She then asked.

"Naruto Sensei. Why does this feel so light weight to me if it looks so freakishly heavy???."

And naruto said.

"Because Sakura. Those are gravity seals that respond to your chakra and only yours.
If any other person was to try and pick that up they wouldn't be able to. It's a Fail-Safe I had put in place."

Hinata then tried using her bow without any arrows and realized that the the string was made of chakra conducting wire. She then released the arrow and watched as it sliced right through a stone wall. Naruto then said.