My first priority would be to learn how to use my senses. For the first time, I opened my eyes and truly looked at what was happening with my body. Immediately, a torrent of information slammed into me.

...head hurt. Too much useless information. I didn't need to know how many blades of grass or grains of sand I was touching, or how much dust was blowing in the wind. Huh, I just realized how reliant on sight and hearing humans were, despite having five senses.

Anyway. I should try to selectively process only the relevant information. Hopefully my subconscious could handle the task for me if I practice enough. If not, well, I'd probably go insane, so I couldn't slack off here.

Which meant I'd need to train my brain to get used to this amount of information as its new default state. Oh boy... I wasn't looking forward to returning to reality after this. It's going to be a hell of a time getting used to the lack of information again.

Let's do this bit by bit, then. This sort of training was never meant to be completed in a day or two. Meanwhile, I should try to move.

I supposed this body should handle the same way as the doughy one. It was the reason why I picked the Ghast, after all. I was going to facepalm so hard otherwise.

...oh? Oooh! I just floated!

I see, I see, so Ghasts could float. Well, not surprising, actually. They were made of gases. On one hand, this afforded me so many new possibilities. On the other, stomach-churning nausea, again... Blergh.

My vision hadn't stopped turning since a while now, most likely due to my body constantly being moved by the air currents, and it'd continue to do so as long as I wasn't being aware. So I focused my consciousness and forced my body to stay still. Finally, I could see myself.

I looked like... a 1-meter sphere of incredibly thick smoke? Not exactly outside my expectations, but why was I white again? The game reproduced my albinism in the weirdest ways. Please stop it already.

Ah, right. You know what happens when you pour water on dry ice? That.

I drifted forward. Hey, this worked. Felt like I was bungee jumping every time I moved, which was scary, but I could move the same way I did when I was still a slime.

I couldn't rise too much, though – there was some kind of force pulling me down, and its strength was proportional to my distance from the ground. It was difficult to get any higher than the height of the windows of a two-story building.

So that was my vertical limits. Horizontally, I could move as fast as a person walking, or race-walking if I pushed myself. Faster than dough-me, obviously. You'd think I would go 'Weeeee! I can fly!', but no, my perception was much too sensitive for that. Bugs were crawling on my skin every time the winds touched me. Nothing was fun about this.

...really, could I ever get used to this?For the time being, I elected to process enough information for my senses to be slightly better than a normal person's. Particularly my sense of smell and presence detection – for those, I tried to be as aware of the unconscious goings-on as possible.

Oh, found a red caterpillar. It looked small, so probably a male. I silently drove my body of gas closer and prepared to attack... I could just attack the same way I'd been doing, right?

I thrusted a part of me forward. There was no impact. The tentacle of air simply covered the caterpillar and sucked it dry in a few seconds.

...holy crap.

I couldn't believe this was the same caterpillar I used to have so much trouble with. I just won in a flash. Gruesomely, too.

[NO NAME][Race: Ghast][Low Demon (Low-Rank)] 30/99