eleven | ending 2 - surgery

"She then looked at Todoroki and smiled, wanting to tell him what had been wrong with her finally once and for all.

"I have something to tell you."

i just wanted to say that, I'm sorry." the scared [h/c] whispered out to her crush and best friend, she remembered what katsuki said, how her life shouldn't be wasted because of some boy, she deserved to life her life to the fullest. with or without Todoroki.

"what for [name]?" the bi colored hair boy asked tilting his head as he was confused.

"for whats about to happen to me, to us. I'm sorry I have to do this but, I hope you'll be happy with Momo.." she said sadly, he looked even more confused, grabbing her hand 

"Stop this, you have to explain.." he pleaded the poor girl who was draining of life, all she could do was smile as she reached over and pressed a button, the doctors coming into the room as she nodded towards them, "I want the surgery," she said softly and weakly ad they all smiled, quickly getting her to the operating room as they leave the poor boy behind confused.

Katsuki walks in noticing her missing, "Shes going to forget you." he told the boy sitting in a nearby chair as he watched him, Todoroki snapped his head towards him with a glare, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Katsuki sighed as you clearly hadn't explained, "The disease. Hanahaki. Its caused by one-sided love. She loved you, she thought you loved Momo, so instead of dying from unappreciated feelings, shes going to forget about you completely by getting rid of the flowers."

Todoroki just stood there shocked, he couldnt believe it, he didnt want to believe it. He fell to the ground as he silently sobbed, he couldnt even think about losing his best friend, but here he was. He decided to stay but the doctors had asked him to leave once she was done with surgery

they didn't want her to be confused by him or have memories flood back, which was nearly impossible.

once [name] was finally awake she looked at the spikey-haired boy Katsuki right on her legs again, she smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, he peeked up and smirked "Hey- what are you doing." he chuckled at her, feeling so much better now that she was rid of the pesky disease. 

she laughed a bit as she slowly got out of bed and wrapped her arms around him, "thank you for being here with me.." she whispered. he only nodded and kissed her cheek, sending a burning sensation through her body, but a good one, she was blushing hard. except she had something on her mine, or someone? she didn't even know. she shook away the thought as Katsuki crawled into her bed with her and they cuddled for a short while, him whispering sweet nothings in her ear as he gently stroked her hair away from her face 

after a couple hours of checking on [name] making sure she was okay to leave they relased her and she was happy to be home to get some rest, Katsuki was with her as well, wanting to make sure she was okay all the time. 

[name] sat on her bed as she scrolled through her contacts, finding the name 'HotnCold?' she thought to herself, thinking that was some stupid name as she deleted the contact, deleting her whole life with her best friend as if he didn't even exist, to her, she wouldn't even know. She wasnt focused on that, but the blonde boy in her room, she lifted her arms up and he hugged her tightly before he looked at her and whispered, "can i.. kiss you?" he asked polietly, whcih she didnt expect.

she giggled and nodded, before pressing her soft lips against his own. they stayed like that for a short while before the two cuddled in bed, not knowing of their futures together.

at school, Mina was happy that her two bestfriends were dating, but she always felt like a third wheel, the other kids didnt expect it either, but as time went on everyone got used to it. everyone but Shoto Todoroki.

After graduating and becoming pro heroes together, was when the spikey blonde took you out on a date to a fancy waterfall, you watched the water happily as it smelled so fresh, as you turn around she saw Katsuki on one knee with a beautiful ring, 

"Will you marry me [name]?" 

"YES!"

-

Ending Two