Chapter 10

Bendys POV:

'I haven't seen it'
'What if he's in danger because of me'
"bendy..."
'He's in danger because of me'
"Bendy..."
'He's in danger for the rela-'
"BENDY!"
I snap out of thoughts as I see henry extremely worried shaking me.
"Bendy what's wrong? You've been like this for the past few days. Whats going on?"
I tried to think of a lie but at this point, we both knew something was wrong.
"...it's coming"

(A few days ago)

We decided to go out together and watch some old shorts that were made. Banned ones and aired ones. The banned ones were mostly funny because of the visual humor in them. I held Henry close as he rested his head on my chest. I can hear him slightly snoring and I smile at that, petting his hair. But soon the moment was bound to last when I heard. ...it's voice.

"What's wrong ben? Scared and tired of me being around. Come on, let me be with you for times sakes"
I shivered hearing it.

"No, not with him around. I'm not letting you hurt him. Not now, not ever! No more!"
I couldn't see it but I felt it's force

"I just wanna chase him around. Give him a little scare"
"I said no! I know your games now, you just wanna kill him! I've learned my lesson!"
"Whatever you say Ben, if you won't let me play with him, I'll take him and we can play together with ourselves!"
I held Henry close as it's laugher became loud. I close my ink covered eyes thinking to myself...
'This isn't real'
'This isn't happening'
'This is a dream'

I soon woke up in bed with Henry still next to me. I calmed down and later back down holding Henry. He was still asleep. I soon got up and noticed something, a poster that wasn't there before.

'The hell? How did that get there?'
I took it off of the wall and looked at it. I turned it around and saw writing that made my only heart explode.

"Thinking to yourself isn't gonna help Ben"

To be continued...

(HOLY HECKLES MAN!)
-I really apologize for being in the dark for 1-2 months. I've been procrastinating on continuing but the story isn't over yet folks. I'm just very lazy. So if you don't see a update from this book, do not loose hope just yet. Just know that I'm very lazy. Have a wonderful day!