thirteen

the boy who still has a lot of good to do

(AUTHORS NOTE: THIS EPISODES CHAPTER MAY BE SHORT DUE TO ME NOT REALLY WANTING TO WRITE ANY FLASHBACKS AND JUST NOT AS MOTIVATED FOR MOST OF THE EPISODE. HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY)

Josie and I curl up in my bed, snuggling tight

Josie and I curl up in my bed, snuggling tight. "That was an interesting time." She giggles, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You're telling me." I reply, sighing. "I'm sorry for earlier. For reacting the way I did."

Josie sits up, her hair messily falling. "Don't be sorry. I get it. Hopes always came first compared to you. We can all relate." She grabs my hand. "But you're my number one. No matter what." I smile up at her as she leans down, kissing me softly. Her lips are soft as my hands cup her cheeks. I sit up as well, the two of us deepening the moment. My hands move down her body, her satin pajama set loose on her body. She pulls away for a breath. The two of us stare at one another. A look of lust, warmth, passion. I smile, giggling as I pull her closer. My hands find their way to the buttons of her shirt as she grabs the sweatshirt I'm wearing. She pulls away, lifting the sweatshirt over my head. I was in a tank top and shorts now, and she pulls me in again.

Just as I'm about to start to unbutton her shirt, Hope storms in my room. "Annie- OH MY GOD." She yells, turning away. Josie and I nearly jump five feet in the air as Josie hides her head under the blankets. My face turns pink from embarrassment.

"Well, hello to you too." I mutter, crossing my arms. "Nobody's naked, by the way."

Hope turns back towards me. "Still didn't really want to see the pre-makeout." She remarks. My sister exhales sharply, her face turning serious. "I need you, right now."

I frown. "Can't whatever it is wait until the morning?" I plead. Hope shakes her head as I let out a sigh. Turning to Josie, I kiss her softly. "Go to sleep, I'll see you later." I tell her before getting up. I pull on a pair of loose patterned pants and a black shirt before following my sister. "This better be good."

"MG and Landon are missing." She says as we walk down the halls. "Raf was too, but we found him."

"What? What happened?"

"We don't know." She says coldly. "That's what we are going to find out."

Hope leads me to Rafaels room, where Emma and Alaric already are. Rafael looks disgruntled, uncomfortable. His mind races back and forth. "Raf, oh my god." I mumble before rushing over.

"Don't touch him." Alaric says. "He's dangerous."

I look back at Alaric. "I know what it is, Dr. Saltzman. I've been through it plenty."

Hope frowns. "What is it?"

Pursing my lips, I look at Raf. "It's called Lunar psychosis." I say finally. Emma nods, knowing exactly what I'm talking about.