👩‍💻thank u, next👩‍💻 chapter 21

A/N: hello beautiful readers! I just wanted to say thank u to everyone who read this story and supported me along the way. No don't freak this isn't the end of my writing I'm just getting started yes i have 30 or more stories out but I'm far from finished i have more stories coming. For example.

-the transformation 19+
-his angel 19+
-i married the devil himself 19+

And a new one that's currently waiting approval on chapters called "my mafia queen" i won't publish it on here yet! Why? Because i promised that I'd do a sqeuel to 14 days to fall inlove so that's coming next as well and I'm just so amazed by how many reads this got on chapter 3 thousand and some odd his angel has 4 thousand and some odd on there you guys are truely amazing I'm sorry for being M.I.A the holidays were rough and I'm going through some stuff but wanna know a secret? How do i get through it you may be wondering. Easy my anwser is i revert to the wattpad app to write stories and express myself i love this app and the freedom i get from expressing myself. I hope I'll see you soon and SURPRISE! i will be doing another book of KANE BROWN IMAGINES in the near future i love ya! See you in my other works.