3 years later chapter 20

Lana's POV

Lana's POV

3 years ago today i gave birth to two beautiful twins and 1 year ago i married my one true love. Karla&Jake finally tied the knot they are expecting 2 boys this may. We've decided to name our kids Nxy Ocean And Carly Marie.

[A/N: characters for an upcoming story hehe]

I just hope they don't follow in my footsteps.

Author: oopppsss

Things with river&i have blossomed carly,nyx&i are his whole world and wrapped around his fingers.

"Daddy?" Nyx asks

"Yes princess?" He asks

"Me want a toy car" she says smiling

Nyx is the tom boy and carly is the girly girl opposite twins.

"Mommy? Can i get some kiddy make up?" Carly asks

"Anything you want babygirl" i say smiling

"Yepee!" She squeals

I laugh we are on our way to the lake for some fishing, the girls are gonna swim and play. Karla is coming with jake. We are gonna grab some beer,snacks,food,drinks and just hang out like old times.

*lake*

"Hey,uh karla?" I ask

"What's up babes?" She asks

"Listen...I'm sorry for everything i did when i was 19 i was out of control and I'm woman enough to admit at 23 years old I was wrong" i say

She laughs"babes, all forgiven you have kids now, I'm preggers it would be stupid to dewell on the past let's look to a future for our kids" she says smiling

I smile back "yeah, let's do it"

They girls play in the water river, jake&myself are the only ones who can drink because karla is preggo lol.

I sigh in content if you told me 3 years ago when i was a stripper that I'd go through everything I've went through I'd slap the shit out of you and say get the fuck out of my face. I still can't believe it two little girls came out of me? Me. A retired stripper with a fucked up past. I guess it's true what they say sometimes people with the worst pasts have the brightest futures. Do i know who said that? Haha, nope. Do i know if anyone said that? Again haha nope. I'm sitting with the love of my life watching the sunset, drinking a beer, watching our little ones, and there's absolutely no other place I'd rather be than right here with them.

"Hey lana?" Jake asks

"Yeah?" I ask

"Would you do it all again if you could?" He asks

I smile widely knowing exactly what he's speaking on and i nod.

"Hell yeah, I'd do all again in a heart beat" i say smiling

He nods "so would i"

"Same here" karla says smiling

"Yep" river says smiling

"Same here momma!" The girls beam

We all laugh at the silly little girls and we spend the rest of our days happily ever after.

The end.