Chapter 9

A/N: I'm soooooooooo sorry about not updating in what probably feels like years. I've had the most enormous writer's block and to be completely honest, I forgot about the story for a few weeks. I'm sorry and so I'll update as soon as I can now. So, here goes nothing and I'll start uploading now. If you get 1 billion, trillion chapters tonight, you know why - but, I guess it depends on how my mind is working today :) Here's Chapter 9 - please vote, fan, comment and give me ideas. Love you xx.

---------------------------------------------------

(Fade's P.O.V)

"Why would Joel use me though?" I asked the boy, brushing a lock of my hair behind my ear as I watched him cautiously.

"It's what he does. He uses us for sex toys and when he finds a new catch, he uses them." He mumbled.

My eyes widened and I nodded sternly, we both walked towards the school building as we talked. It was ideal and would keep us from being late. I hated being late as it was, people would stare at me and who knows what stares I would get if I walked in with another guy. I sighed and let my thoughts go, listening in again.

"So... He's like a rapist? But without forcing us to do anything?" I mumbled, tilting my head at him.

"Mm. I suppose, sure." The boy nodded, opening the door and gesturing for me to go in first. I nodded my thanks. and walked into the cold building. "I'm Jeremy, by the way." 

"Fade. Nice to meet you." I smiled back, sticking out my hand for him to shake. He shook it. 

The bell rang and I jumped, releasing his hand quickly.

"I got to go to class, Fade. See you around, yeah?" He asked, while running down the hall, looking back at me. I nodded.

"Yeah. See you, Jeremy." I ran my own direction towards my classroom, stumbling into the doors. 

"Morning." I mumbled as I looked around, dodging Marie's gaze childishly. I'd have to apologize soon. I slid into a seat right at the back where no one was, thoughts streaming into my head, dizziness over-whelming me from the lack of sleep from my aching body of last night. I sighed and slumped over in the seat, head rested on the desk and eyes closed lazily. 

I just needed to shut off the world for ten minutes at least, before everything got confusing and the teacher came in. Of course, nothing worked that way in this world. A hand tapped my shoulder and I opened my eyes faintly, gazing up at the disturbance. At the sight of the person, I yawned and closed my eyes once more. Nope, not in the mood to listen to her sob stories of how she loved me. It was piss take and I couldn't be arsed. 

Another tap. I moaned and moved my face to look to the side, so it seemed as if I was sleeping. She knew how I slept, hopefully she'd fall for it. I yawned again. Stupid body for giving the game away. A final tap broke me. 

"Go Away, Marie, please." I mumbled shyly, facing her and opening my eyes with a weak glare. I could never hate my best friend, it wasn't humanly possible. Not in my case anyway.

"Fade, I wasn't lying when I said I love you. Listen to me, I really do." Her warm breath hit my face and made my cold cheeks heat up as if I were blushing. Yeah right. I don't blush... (Okay, I do, but whatever.) I sighed and tried a harder glare.

"I said, go away. I don't love you. You know that." 

I sat up when she sat next to me. "What now?" I hissed nervously, biting my lip.

"I know, which is why... I want to help you." I already didn't like the sound of this, but I was willing to listen to her opinion. "Let me teach you how to... What's your sex weakness?"

Eyes widened, I shrugged. "I moan... A lot?" I admitted honestly, my words a whisper.

A wicked grin flashed across her lips, startling me slightly. 

"Then, we will teach you how to control your... moaning problem. Come here."

I shuffled closer and held back a girlie gasp as she unzipped my jeans and dug her hands in my boxers, squeezing me. 

"Whoa... Marie... Is that fair...? I mean. Don't just touch my manhood like that. Oooh." I moaned quietly as she tugged at me. "Crap."

I leaned back and let her work me up and down, biting down any sounds that could leak from my mouth at anytime and the lesson began to make it's start. Joel stood up and took his position at the front, as if none of yesterday had had any affect on him what so ever. Bastard.

Her fingers were slick on me and I had to refrain myself from any noises, or people would look at me weird. Her hands working and just the sight of Joel was making my toes shiver in my shoes. I felt like I was going to burst, but I knew I couldn't. It was tormenting, so painful. Why was she doing this? Why was I letting her? Since when had girls felt this good? Since when had Marie felt this good? 

Wait - why was I thinking this? Am I not as gay as I thought? What was this sudden urge to sex up my best friend? She could seduce with words, sure, but that had never affected me before. But, her seduction with her fingers on my manhood, too much. She could turn any gay guy straight, she used to say. Was she really telling the truth? I had no idea. My dick seemed to be my brain for now.

"Fade. Are you even listening?! Are you here or not?!" Joel broke through my thoughts.

I bite my lip and nodded, "Here sir." I choked out, leaving a limp smile at the curious faces staring at me.

Crap, crap, crap. I was dying here. My insides were jelly and I wanted to shove myself into something, fast. A nervous reaction, I jerked my hips into her hands and I noticed a small smile on her lips. Stupid girl. Making me feel stupid things.

Damn, damn. She stuck her finger into me. I gulped, my eyes wide as I tried to focus, my vision blurry, my head dizzy. 

I let out a long, loud moan. My fingers clutched the table and I grabbed her, tugged up her skirt and had my way with her in class. 

"Stupid. So, so, so stupid." I hissed at her as I pulled away her clothing.

I pushed myself into her and fell to her whim.