Chapter 4

Sorry to always clog up the story with A/N's but - 600+ reads and 10+ votes. I *insert word beginning with F here* love you! Without you're support I doubt I would have Chapter 4 ever written. I have entered this into the Watty Awards - so wish us luck, and please tell me sometime if I should continue after chapter 5. It is VITAL as Chapter 5 is pretty close. Love you all, and a pic of Marie on the side bar. *hugs and kisses*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Marie blinked, her eyes following Fade's as they looked at the teacher in front of the room. Her open mouth from when she had been talking turned up into a smirk. "Oh." She chuckled, leaning back into her chair. Fade flashed a glare at her before pushing up out of his chair and leaving the classroom - leaving Marie staring at him, laughter erupting from her lungs and causing her to be scowled at my the majority of the class.

"Marie. Why is it that Fade left?" Mr Roland asked, knowing full well why he left.

"He loves you." She replied bluntly, running her hand through her hair and causing Fade who was standing outside to walk back in and began running his mouth "You're dead." He yelled, flipping the table in front of him that was empty. His eyes flared, before he stormed out again, slamming the door behind him.

Marie pushed her chair out, letting it fall to the floor as she chased after Fade. She sprinted through the halls, her red hair catching in her eyes causing her to stumble every few seconds. "Fade. Wait." She squealed, almost crashing into a girl walking to her homeroom. She weaved past her and ran closer to Fade, glad she had joined the track team in her younger years.

"Please. I was joking." She squeaked, grabbing his shoulder and bringing him to her. She pushed her lips onto his, her tongue forcing its way between his lips. She licked his clenched jaw, trying to make him open his teeth, only rewarding in him pushing her away, anger in his eyes.

"I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short, I really needed this cliffhanger and it looked longer in word - but I hope you like it and comment. Team Marie or Team Joel(Mr. Roland), tell me. And also PLEASE tell me if you want it to last longer than Chapter 5 or not otherwise I will cry and be confused whether I need to make more chapters or not. I love you and again sorry for the long A/N's. Happy reading!