Chapter 2

Over 100 reads and its only been the first chapter! I wuv you guys loads!!! Anyway, onto the Chapter. Sorry its later than planned.

-----------------------------------------------

Fade sat through maths, his face planted into his desk, with Marie at his side - trying to make him sit up. He was dreaming, he had to be dreaming. He sighed and turned his head to Marie. "I'm dreaming right? Marie?" She shrugged and stroked his hair, softly. "Try it with him, Fade. You love him don't you?"  He nodded, causing Marie's fingers to go into his eyes.

He cringed as Marie gave him a sheepish smile, he playfully hitting her arm. The teacher gave them a small glance - but was happy to see Fade back to his normal, hyper state so quickly. She wasn't sure why he had become to depressed, but as long as it wasn't so bad for him to stay depressed for long. She gave a smile and continued with her work as she scanned her eyes over the rest of the class to make sure they were doing their work.

 Marie smiled, leaning her chin onto the desk. She looked at Fade slightly, her green eyes scanning him, glowing with amusement. He was scribbling notes in his book, his head bouncing as he wrote. he threw his pen down and yawned "Me is done." he quoted, leaning back into his chair and staring at the book he had finished inking. He nodded, happy with his work. 

A crackling of the intercom and the class looked up. "Uh hum." A male voice owned by the Headteacher coughed before announcing what he required "Could Cafad Simmons please visit Mr Roland's classroom at the end of the day. Thank you. And now the lsit of people who need to report to myself are: Jack Pedrey, Linda Martin, Andrew Ofspoy and Judith McGregory." A small buzzing ended the intercom and Fade sighed.

"I wonder what he wants." Marie whispered to him, her arms had found their way to hanging limply onto the back of his chair. He shrugged, leaning back into the chair, his jaw muscles clenched. "I don't know, Marie." He mumbled back, his words were almost a hush whisper. He sighed, looking down at his hands before starting his work again. This was the last lesson of the day.

--------------

The bell rang in Fade's ears as he rose from his seat, his hand automatically reaching to clutch his bag. He threw it over his shoulder, heading towards the door. Marie trotted close behind him, she wanted to drop him off at Mr. Roland's room, being the nosy person she is. He gave her a small smile as they reached the teacher's classroom door. Marie nodded, understanding waving as she ran towards her home. 

Fade knocked on the door and walked in. "You wanted me, sir?" He mumbled, staring at the floor. He had thought up a plan in the last few minutes of his lesson, it was just hard to put the plan to play. The teacher looked up from his desk, giving in lightly smile and gesturing to the seat in front of his desk. "Hello, Fade."

 He sat down and stared at the teacher, his eyes rolling over the masculine body. He gave a small smile to the man and he nodded. "How are you?" Mr Roland asked, cracking his knuckles quickly under his desk. Fade shrugged "Okay, I guess." He mumbled, resting his chin on top of his hands that were laying flat on the desk. He looked up to the teacher's face.

Mr Roland nodded again, his eyes drifting to Fade's face for a moment before going back to his work. He fumbled with some sheets, trying to knock away the silence. "I'm sorry for earlier." He whispered, scowling at a piece of work in his fingers. Fade nodded, his face rolling into a smirk. His plan would work.

"Say - sir, can we do it again?"

----------------------------

I'm sorry its shorter than last time, but I really wanted to put this cliffhanger in. I hope you enjoy it. The next chapter will be 23rd March - probably. Love you guys! Also, a picture of Fade at the side.