The Bad News

Nezumi's P.O.V.

           It took two weeks before the trail began and my father would have to be in the court of law. Shion had to be one of the people that had to testify in court, since she was a witness; Inukashi, Rikiga, Erika, Emiko, Kaichi, and Hisaki had to as well, since they were also witnesses. The defense attorney was trying really hard to justify my father but he couldn't because there were tons of witnesses that were present when my dad shot Safu.

            When mom and I had to testify, my mom tried to keep it a secret about dad's abuse; she didn't lie but she didn't tell them that he had hurt her and me. However, when I was brought to the stand, you better believe that I ratted my father out for what he had done to me. I told everything that happened that day and why dad wanted to kill Shion, not Safu.

            This was enough evidence for dad to be guilty of the attempted murder of Safu and also for abuse, and was charged with a life in prison. I was actually happy that dad would pay for what he did but nothing made me happy then what happened next. Safu, who was able to survive the bullet but was in a coma, woke up from the coma after the trial and was happy to find out what happened.

              Her parents were happy that the man who almost killed their daughter will be put to jail. Shion was happy to see that Safu was alive, including the others and I. However, what goes up, must come down; while at the hospital room, my mom arrived and told me to talk with her out in the halls. I was getting a bad feeling that something was going to go wrong but still wanted to know what mom wanted to tell me.

              So, I told the others that I'll be right back and walked outside to talk to mom. "Is something wrong?" I asked then mom said, "no, nothing is wrong sweetie, it's just that...I've been meaning to tell you something, but since your father got arrested, I never got a chance too." "What do you mean?" I asked then mom sighed before saying, "I've wanted to get away from your father and I wanted to bring with you; so, since your father is arrested, I've thinking that maybe we could move somewhere else, to get away from your father."

               "What?! Mom, I can't leave Shion and the others," I said shocked then mom said, "I know you're upset but think about it, we can get away from all of our troubles." "And leave everyone behind?" I asked a bit mad then said, "I finally had a chance to make friends in school, and now, you're going to take me away from them?!" "Nezumi, even if we have a choice, you know it's for the best," mom said then asked, "what if someone bails your father out?"

                 She does have a point; someone could bail him out if they wanted to, but how could I leave my friends?! How could I leave Shion? "Alright, I'll come with you," I said then mom said, "I know it's heartbreaking, and I'm sorry I had to tell you-" "It's fine, you just want what's best for me," I said then walked back into the hospital room where Safu is.

                  The others asked if something happened and I just told them that everything is fine; I didn't want to tell them what happened at the moment because I'm still shocked about it. Anyway, when I did get home, I told Inukashi, Safu, Rikiga, Erika, Emiko, Kaichi, and Hisaki, over the phone, about what happened and that I was moving. They felt really sorry for me and when they asked if I told Shion, I said yes, even though in reality, I didn't. I couldn't tell Shion, it'll crush her; I decided that when I leave, I'll tell her through text. So, I don't have to break her heart in person; I'm sorry Shion, but I can't tell you now, but I will soon.

T.B.C.

A/N:

Hi guys, Superkid0704 here,

quick announcement:

I made another book called The Jedi and The Sith (Star Wars AU, Mikayuu story, and female Yuu),

So, if you guys check it out, it'll be great :D (I mean, I only have one chapter out right now, but still, check it out)

Anyway, this is Superkid0704, signing out.

Do you believe even the worst person can change? (Modern AU, Nezumi x femShion)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें