Dear Jimin

"Jimin! Jimin! I have great news!" I shouted excitedly as I burst into my apartment and searched for my boyfriend Jimin. I dashed into the living room to find him passed out on our leather couch. His black hair covered his eyes only leaving the bottom half of his face to be shown. I watched as he slept peacefully, his plump lips were parted allowing soft snores and drool to leave his mouth. I chuckled into my hand at how cute he looked and sat onto the floor in front of his sleeping form. I gently moved his hair from his face and pecked his forehead, muttering sweetly.

"Wake up Jimin. I have something to tell you." His brows scrunched up a bit as he let out a loud breath but he didn't wake up. Trying something different, I ran my hand from his forehead and towards his jaw, holding it carefully and lightly squishing my thumb into his fluffy cheek. I leaned into him slowly and let my lips meet his, to my surprise he leaned in as well so I moved away and chuckled at his pouting face.

"So you were awake." I sat up from the floor, rubbing my knees to get rid of the carpet marks as Jimin sat up from his spot as well, ruffling up his black hair and wiping away the sleep from his eyes.

"How could I sleep when you burst into the house shouting?" I laughed at his statement and sat next to him on the couch. I pulled my knees up to my chest and leaned into his shoulder with a small smile.

"It's gone." He raised a brow at me and chuckled, staring towards the TV that was playing some sort of K-Drama.

"What is?"

"My illness. They informed me at my appointment today, I'm no longer sick. I'm healthy." The shoulder supporting me left as Jimin jumped up from his spot on the couch so quickly that I fell over. Jimin looked at me with tears in his crescent-shaped eyes as he smiled widely. Before I knew it, I was off the couch and up into the air as Jimin swung me around happily. He allowed my feet to touch the floor but he wouldn't release his hold on me as he put his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel wet drops hit my skin as Jimin cried. A lone tear went down my cheek, as I cried too.

Day 2

"Alright princess, you almost ready?" Jimin asked from outside the bathroom as I fixed my hair and makeup. I didn't answer him as I was too lost in my thoughts when my eyes locked onto the diamond necklace Jimin gave me on our first anniversary. I remember being so happy that day, he took me out to a nice restaurant, just like the one he's going to take me to today, to celebrate. I sigh sadly to myself as I hold the beautiful necklace between my small fingers. The door of the bathroom slammed open causing me to jump and squeal as I look over towards a worried Jimin with a glare.

"Jiminie! You scared me." I say breathlessly with my hands over my beating heart to calm it down. Jimin just smiles and walks up to me, his beaming brown eyes full of love admiring my fancied up form.

"You look, gorgeous baby."  He says as he wraps his small hands around my waist and closing the distance between us.

"Oh shush you." I giggle with a flushed face as I ran my hands over his clothed shoulders. Jimin removes a hand on my waist to place it on my cheek. We looked into the eyes of each other before Jimin decided to move in.

"You're so cute when you're flustered love."

And then he kissed me.

Day 3

"Jimin lets get a dog." My boyfriend looked up at me from the couch with a brow raised.

"You want a dog?" I nodded happily and hopped onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as I pecked his cheek.

"Why do you want a dog, especially so suddenly. We haven't even discussed getting one." I laughed at him and ruffled his soft black hair. Jimin scrunched up his face at my rude hands messing up his hair.