Not art lmao

So like I never really thought of this much

But then the ship came to my mind and I was like o h - I guess that could work-

Like, everyone's so obsessed with shipping marecest-? Idk what it's called and I don't care to know. But everyone likes shipping Nightmare with alternate versions of himself.

Now obviously I wouldn't do that cuz ahaha Crossmare forever. You're looking at an anti multi-shipper here.

But anyway, I thought if people ship alternate versions of Nightmare, why not Dream-?

And this isn't really a ship-shot, more of an encounter. Idk

Anyways

It's DreamSwap!Dream x SwapDream!Dream

(Confusing, I know)

DreamSwap is by "onebizzarekai" on tumblr (maybe spelt wrong)
And SwapDream is by "Song Song A" on tumblr so if you don't know them and can be bothered, check them out lmao

AnYwAyS It's very trash but if I don't post it it'll just die with all my other unfinished drafts.

"Who the fuck are you?" DS!Dream snarled, his lower back pressed against the hard wood of his desk and fingers curled tightly around the edge. His papers lay scattered across the wood and flagstone floor, his previous startle from a few seconds ago having resulted in them strewn across the room.

Stood towering over him, the skeleton grinned. He was almost identical to the smaller beneath him, similar royal fur lined clothes, and fashion, identical pendants and all. He gave a striking resemblance to himself, though the grin carved across his face was much more sickly than anything he'd ever pulled off. Instead of having a circlet - like his own - a sort of halo hovered above their white skull, it's colours vibrant and bright. It was the same shape as his circlet, but slightly bigger and thinner.

A pair of piercing eyes stared down at him unblinkingly, brows arched highly in amusement. Unlike his own golden eyes, this lookalike had one identical to his, while the other was glowing orange. No pupil was visible in its light, only that rich colour staring at him like the void.

And behind them, stretched a pair of glorious wings. They were nothing like his could ever hope to be, positively glowing and emitting waves of his overpowering aura. They didn't even look as if they were stretched to their full height and the sunlight-feathers nearly brushed against the ceiling, mocking him. They could easily engulf him in one swoop, and he had no doubt they could solidify into rather sharp points if needed. Just looking at them made his own wings seem pathetic; a fledglings.

DS!Dream swallowed harshly, his palms itching horribly as his golden pupils flicked over the intruders face which gave an uncanny resemblance to his own. He'd never felt like this for years; a loss in power. The feeling that someone was stronger than him. It was overpowering, like a drug that had been forced into his body. It abused his system, destroying any confidence he had in himself it and turning it into a shrivelled dry prune.

He physically flinched - something he quickly grew ashamed of - as the taller reached out a slender hand, the white bones firm as they gripped onto his chin and jerked it up. Face to face, he could have shit himself.

"Don't you know...~?" The other's voice was deep and sultry, not a hint of concern or nor curiosity.

Hissing lowly the leader of the Justice Reigns resisted the urge to bite the stranger, his soul building up to a rapid pounding pace that made his skull feel light and vision cloudy.

Chuckling lowly, the taller let his white teeth part slightly, the tip of his pointed yellow tongue poking through the gap.

"I'm you."

————————————————————————

Man I'm considering a general oneshot book at one point with not just Crossmare (but lots of it uwu)
But maybe later

Idk, enjoy it, don't. It just came to mind and my brain wouldn't let me sleep

Gn

-Jess-