Event - Easter

Happy Easter!

:3

Rays of sun were just starting to shine through the half open curtains of the mansion's main master bedroom when Cross woke up. The air was cold and crisp, as it always was in that massive home of theirs.

The smol shivered softly, sinking down further into the blankets and hunching his shoulders up to his neck. His hands were slightly numb, the tingle of pins-and-needles travelling up his fingertips as he wiggled them.

Beside him, his husband shifted and mumbled sleepy nonsense as he rolled over to face the smaller. One arm flung itself over his waist from over the blanket, applying a gentle pressure to his hips.

Cross looked at him fondly, a smile spreading across his face. Nightmare always looked so much calmer when he slept, minus the frown. He was relaxed.

As much as he wanted to snuggle right into his goopy lover's chest, Cross shifted backwards and trying to slip out of his grip. The idea was to do it silently and without waking Nightmare. But as usual, he was a very light sleeper. Like a cat, the slightest noise would cause him to wake right up to check what it was, not allowing himself to ignore it.

Cross froze as Nightmare's eye opened a slit, staring right at him.

"Going somewhere?"

The smaller looked up at him meekly, a squeak escaping him as Nightmare's tentacles curled around his waist and kept him in place. "You weren't supposed to wake up..."

"I gathered that." His voice was sleepy, but laced with obvious amusement as he looked down at him. "Care to tell me why you were trying to escape our warm bed at seven in the morning?"

He let out a soft whine, his cheeks heating up as Nightmare lazily kissed his shoulder. "Nooo...it's supposed to be a surprise..."

"Why?" He grunted, shifting about a bit on the bed. "It's not anyone's birthday or anything, is it?"

"No, but it's Easter!" He said softly, embarrassed.

He hummed, cocking a brow. "And?"

"Well I..." He fiddled with his hands nervously, his eyes locking onto the blanket instead of him as his fingers played with his wedding ring. "I wanted to set up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids and us..."

The octopus hummed, smirking. "Couldn't you just do that later?"

"No." He shook his head adamantly. "They'll wake up soon and then it won't be a surprise! There's no fun in it then."

He laughed softly, his arms wrapping around his waist. "I'm sure they can have their own fun. And we can have ours~" He purred, suddenly pulling the smol into his chest and squeezing his hips.

Cross gasped, his face flushing darkly as Nightmare buried his face into the crook of his neck, kissing and occasionally licking it. "N-Nighty nooo...~" He panted, shaking his head.

The taller ignored him and hummed softly, rubbing his hips firmly while dragging his tongue up his already bite mark ridden neck.

"I s-said no!" He gasped, pressing his hands against his chest and pushing him away. "N-Not now..."

"Now?" He leaned back a bit, grinning. "So maybe later~?"

Cross flushed darker, twisting his wedding ring around and around his finger thoughtlessly. "Only if...you let me go do what I wanted to do, and behave across this morning."

"Can't I just come set it up with you?" He muttered, already starting to sit up.

"N-No!" He yelped, pouncing on the taller and pushing him back down onto the bed roughly.