have a good evening ;)

"Wait, I just send a message and we can go"

"Come one Audrey , we gonna be late. And our friends will be downstairs in a minute ! " Amber (my bestie) said.

"Ugh we couldn't just stay at home, eat pizza and watching a movie ? "

"No ! We haven't seen you since in six month and all the squad want have fun with you 'cause everybody missed you."

"And tonigh my cousin play his first concert at the Opera house little girl" said my friend Logan who is just entered in my house.

I start to run over him, I'm too excited to see this amazing guys and the rest of my friends. I give him the biggest hug ever. I missed him a lot, Logan is like my brother, he has always been there for me, even if I was on an other continent.

"I missed you so much... and I swear that I grew-up during those 6 months" I said.

Everyone looked at me. I was still in Logan's harm

"Nah you don't" Joey said.

Joey is the funny one of the squad, he's always the first to make jokes. And even if we are all the dumbest person in this world and that we are always the best to make bad decisions, Joey will always be the winner for that.

"Shut up and just say that you missed me !"

"Never !"

"Oww It's bad 'cause I wanted to introduce you this pretty french girl that I met and... "

"OH MY GOOOOOD AUDREY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, AND YOU GREW-UP A LOT IT'S INASAAAAAANE !" He yelled.

"Okay you're really cute Joey now let me hug my bestie." My bestie Liza said. "Let me see how beautiful you are !"

She stops hugging me to look at me.

"You're so pretty" Liza said.

"Owww I love you."

After that, I start to say "hi" to my last friend Kyle and we began to talk about the waves that had at Bondi beach. Logan and him, promised me to come there tomorrow. I was so excited.

"Okay guys our friend is back so now, let's go to have fun with your amazing cousin !" Amber said to Logan.

Everyone start to yell and we go outside to go to the concert. I already wanted find my bed. The evening was going to be painfully long...

 The evening was going to be painfully long

Liked by Amber_davis and 34578 others

Lizaaaa : my favourite babygirl is finally back @audreymikaa <3

User 1: She looks so happy with her friend
User 2: Already miss her :(
User 3: omg I'm in Sydney too
User 4: Cutest girls <3