Chapter 4- Carry You

Bellamy

"I love you too" she said to me, she said it! "Clarke! we need you" someone yelled and Monty came barreling into the tent "What is it Jasper?" she says and sits up "Charlotte's broken her leg" he says and runs out of the tent.

We both get up as quick as we can and run to the drop ship, Octavia was there trying her best to help Charlotte but as soon as spotted Clarke and I she stopped helping and came over to us; "She's broken her leg, and I have tried doing the basic things you taught me" She rattled on.

I walk out side of the drop-ship "How did this happen?" I yell out and grab the attention  of everyone "Let me asks this again How did Charlotte break her leg?" I yell out again

"Bellamy, Clarke needs you inside" Octavia comes up to me and says.

"I will find out how this happened, now get back to work!" I yell out and head back into the drop-ship.

Charlotte is sitting on the on a metal slab whilst Clarke was trying to fix her leg, but Charlotte kept fidgeting, I go over to Charlotte.

"Bellamy" she croaks and starts crying, I over to her and hug her; like I used to do with Octavia when she was little. "All done" Clarke says moments later and pats Charlotte on the shoulder.

Her cry's turn into uneven breathing, I push her back a little bit and hold her head up with my thumb. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "No" she cries and wraps her arms around my neck and sobs.

Put of the corner of my eye I notice Clarke staring at us, "I will go" she mouths to me and leaves.

I rub her back and eventually she falls asleep. I lay her down on the table and pick her up bridal style being careful with her leg and walk out of the drop-ship and to the tent she shares with Octavia.

I leave her tent , and go and get something to eat. I get my share of food and sit down by the campfire; “Hey” I look up and see Clarke and she sits down next to me “How is Charlotte?” she asks. “She fell asleep a while ago” I reply and start picking at my food, I wasn’t that hungry; it was probably me just being so anxious about Charlotte although it could still be about Clarke telling me that she loved me!

I ate about a quarter of what was on my plate, Clarke sat next to me the whole time, we talked about small things like life on the ark to different things we have discovered here on earth.

I piled the deer we had for dinner on a piece of metal that we used as plates to bring to Charlotte. “I’m gonna go bring Charlotte some food” I say to Clarke and give her a kiss on the lips “Call me when you’re done I have to make sure she hasn’t moved the splint” Clarke says and goes over to talk to Octavia.

I get up and go to the Octavia and Charlotte’s tent with the plate of food, something just didn’t feel right.

I enter the tent and Charlotte is thrashing around and crying and screaming out “Daddy!”, I quickly put the food down and go over to her; I quickly take her into my arms and she calms down “Daddy?” she asks, “Shh Charlotte it’s okay” I whisper into her ear and then kiss her on the head, like I used to do with Octavia when she had nightmares.

After a while I start to slowly fall asleep…..

Clarke

I go over to Octavia, after Bellamy leaves me to go check up on Charlotte; He acts like an overprotective father around her and I am pretty sure she looks up to him like a father figure.

“Hey Octavia” I say and  sit down next to her, “Oh, hey Clarke I thought you would be with Bell” she asks.

“He went to go give Charlotte something for dinner” I say nonchalantly, “Thank God, he is worrying about someone else instead of me!” she exclaims.

We chat for a bit, she tells me about her relationship with Lincoln and how he is teaching her some of their language; then she asks me about my relationship with Bellamy. I blushed really bad and kind of told her about our kiss, I have never heard someone squeal so loud before!

She eventually excused herself and went to go talk to Monroe or Harper, I get up off the log and walk to the tent Charlotte was in.

I entered silently hoping not to wake, Bellamy was lying on the bed with rocking her; she looked like she had a nightmare, I’m not gonna lie it was strange seeing Bellamy be so soft! It was mesmerising I silently stood there and watched as he fell asleep.

I walk as quietly as I could over to them and quickly check over Charlotte’s splint, thank God she didn’t move the splint. I was about to leave the tent but I decided against it and went back over to where they were sleeping and kissed the both of them on the forehead, and then I pulled another blanket over the top of them.

I leave the tent and head over to my tent and strip down to a tank-top and my underwear and hop under the blankets on the bed and after what seemed like hours I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~

Hey people! How are you?

here is an update atlast, anyway on to the important stuff

1) I kept Charlotte alive because I feel like she would be useful in getting Bellarke closer

2) I like her

3) I will try to update next week because for two weeks I will be without internet access, because I have to go to the city to have my tonsils taken  out.

Vote,Comment, Like Save it to you reading lists

Ciao! Espilci