Chapter 3- Dreaming out Loud

Octavia

I skipped along my usual path to Lincoln's cave, the birds were all flying to and from their nests in the trees. I made it to Lincoln's a good 20 minutes later, I enter his cave "Lincoln?" I call out and search around the cave "Lincoln?" I call out again getting worried.

"Octavia?" a voice calls out and Lincoln comes into view  "Octavia this isn't a good time right now" he whispers "Why?" I ask "Anya and her men are here, come back at this time tomorrow" He says and looks over his shoulder anxiously he gives me a short  but sweet kiss and pushes me out the opening to his home before I could protest.

I run back to camp just in case Anya's men spot me.

"Whoa watch" I run into someone, I look at who ever I fell on; I feel on top of Jasper "Shit sorry" I say and quickly get off him and run to my tent.

Later that day..

It was dinner time, I walk to where everybody was getting ready  "Have you seen Bellamy?" I ask Sonja one of the girls who came down "Last time I saw he was with Clarke, but that must have been hours ago" she says "Okay thanks" I say and head to the drop-ship "Is Clarke here?" I ask and a chorus of No's came back.

I walk to his tent "Bell?" I ask and enter his tent, he's not here; I go and check Clarke's tent.

I walk in and see him and Clarke asleep together all cuddled up, "Bellamy" I say.

I keep saying his name 2 more times until he wakes up, "Octavia?" he says, "It's dinner time" I say and walk out of tent and go eat my dinner.

Clarke

"Later" I say to Bellamy and cuddle even more into him and go back to dreaming about a little boy with brown hair and freckles. 

"Mommy whens the baby coming?"  the small child ask "Soon" I say and start to stroke his hair, "Go get your Father it's almost dinner time" I tell the child and he goes to find his Dad; he looks so much like Bellamy the same coloured hair, the splash of freckles on his nose but he has blue eyes.

Several minutes later he comes back with Bellamy behind him "Well are you going to give your wife a kiss?" I say and tilt my head, wait what I just called myself his wife? He walks up to me wraps his arms around me or well as much as he could wrap his arms and kisses me. "Ewww" our son says 

"Some day you will be doing this too Josh" Bellamy says and breaks away from the kiss, "eww" Josh says and runs away. My stomach starts to move  "Princess is everything okay? is the baby coming early?" Bellamy asks me and freaks out; I place one of my hands on my stomach and the baby kicks.

"The baby's kicking" I say and grab Bellamy's hand and place it over my stomach.

I wake up suddenly and place a hand on my stomach, I take several deep breaths. "Clarke" Bellamy's raspy voice calls out, he places his hand over the one on my stomach "Are you alright?" he asks his voice laced with concern. 

"I'm not sure" I say and cuddle into Bellamy.

Bellamy

I place my hand on her stomach covering the hand she placed on it. "Are you alright?" I ask her, "I'm not sure" she says and cuddles back in to me "It's alright princess" I whisper to her and stroke her face.

She nuzzles into my hand, "You know I had a strange dream" she says and turns onto her side to face me, "Tell me about it" I say and stare into her crystal blue eyes; "Well" she starts to say and her face turns red 'Well, I was older probably by about 3 or 4 years, and I had a kid called Josh" I take a deep breath in, "And, I was pregnant and iwasmarriedtoyou" she rushes the last part.

"What was that?" I ask her "I was married to you" she says and buries her face into the pillow.

"You know what I had the exact  same dream" I say "except I wasn't pregnant, you were" I continue.  

"Princess look at me" I say and she turns and faces me.

I pull her into a kiss, she moans against my lips.

I break the kiss and start to trail kisses along her neck, she tangles her fingers in my hair; my hands slide into her shirt.

"Bell, stop" she says "Not what happened after..."     "When ever your ready princess" I say to her

" I love you" I whisper into her ear, she gasps in shock; what if she doesn't like me? Why did I just do that I am such and idiot!

"I love you too Bellamy Blake" she whispers back and kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys how was that?????

Sorry for any spelling & grammar mistakes, I finally made a cover!! I know her  version of the dream is a little bit different but It was as bout as accurate as I could get it without flicking backwards and forwards between this and the the 2nd chapter

Read, Vote, Commend

Cheers, Esplici xx