Chapter 2: Stay with Me

Clarke

Finn held out his hand, I accepted it and he pulled me up and we went back to camp leaving a stunned Bellamy. "What the hell was that?" Finn asked me and turned around "What do you mean 'what the hell was that?' I can do whatever the hell I want to do Finn!" I yell at him frustrated with everything he has done, leading me on not even mentioning he had a girlfriend before I slept with him.

"Goddamn it Clarke I'm trying to protect you!" he replies and grabs me by the shoulders "Get off me Finn! Why would you care anyway? Why don't you go take care of your girlfriend Raven, the one you conveniently didn't tell me about before you slept with me!" I say and rip his hands off me.

"Because I love you Clarke" he whispers and pulls me into his arms and kisses me.

I break away from the kiss, it just didn't feel right; so I pull away and walk ahead to the camp,  "Hey Clarke" Jasper says and comes up to me "Not now Jasper" I say calmly. I walk into my tent and sit down on the makeshift bed and bury my face in my hands and cry.

Bellamy

I got up after the little scene with Clarke and Finn, I get up and start walking back to camp; I hear two people yelling one of them sounded like Clarke, I speed up and follow the sound of the voices and suddenly the noise stops.

I start running and see Finn standing there looking dumbfounded. "What the hell did you do to her?" I say and storm up to him startling him in the process "That is none of your business" he says, I grab  him by the collar and ram him into a tree "Let me ask you this again, what did you do to her?" I say and ready my fist to punch him "I told her to stay away from you, she is not one of those little whores you can sleep with when you feel like Bellamy" he says.

I lose it I punch him in the face until his face looks like it has been to hell and back. When I'm done; I wipe his blood off my knuckles and make my way back to camp Raven comes up to me "Have you seen Finn?" she asks me, "Haven't seen him, send a few guys out to look for him or wait till he gets back" I say and walk to where Octavia was "Have you seen Clarke?" I ask her.

"No I haven't seen her" she says "Is it alright if I go and see Lincoln" she adds "Yeah sure be safe" I say and give her a hug, she hugs me back.

I check every place in the camp except her tent, I jog up to her tent and stop "Clarke, are you in here?" I say and enter her tent. She sits there with her face buried in her hands "Clarke what happened?" I ask her and sit next to her; seeing her like this hurt my heart for some reason. She looks at me her face all blotchy and red and her eyes puffy,red, and with tears falling down them. 

"No, I'm not alright! Everything that has been going on with Finn has just confused and torn me apart Bellamy" she whispers, more tears start to fall; I wipe them away.

Without thinking I envelope her in my arms, sobs rack her body and she lays her head on my chest I could feel her scrunch up the material of jacket.

After several  minutes she calms down, and her breathes become less laboured and even; I look down notice she had fallen asleep. I carefully lay her down on the make-shift  bed she wakes up a little bit "Stay with me please" she says.

I do as she says and lay down next  to her,  she nestles into me and lays her head on my chest and one of her arms placed over and grabs my jacket; I put one of my arms around her and slowly dirft to sleep.

'Come on Dad, Mom wants us home before dark!" says a little kid and he starts dragging me to the drop-ship, "it's nice to see you have returned" a blonde lady says and turns around, a heavily pregnant Clarke  looks at me "Well are you going to give your wife a kiss or not?" she says and tilts her head. I walk up to her and take her into my arms and I kiss her "eww, yuck" the little kid says and looks at the gorund "When your old enough Josh you will be doing this to" I say to him and runs away screaming. "Bellamy are you okay?" she says

"Bellamy "

"Bellamy "

"Bellamy wake up!" a voice yells, startling me I feel for Clarke and pull her close to me to protect her from whoever was there.

I look up and Ocatavia, "What is it?" I say to her "Dinner" she says and stalks out of the tent. "Clarke wake up" I say to Clarke and gently tap her on the shoulder a few times.

"What is it?" she moans and snuggles up to me, "It's dinner time" I say to her "Later" she says and goes back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

SO how was this chapter?? Sorry it's shorter than the first one, I just have a ton of assignments to complete

ANd message me if you want to/ or could make me a cover for this story!

Cheers, espilci

Rare,Comment, Vote