Chapter II

Before walking around, she looked back, finding her best friend was already making out with a female. "Whoa, already? That boy really just gets girls easily in a snap," she murmured to herself, chuckling softly.

She walked upstairs, it was surprisingly empty. She was expecting to find a couple of people there. "Wah, it really is empty," she mumbled, looking around the rooms. "This home is really nice though."

Yeosang slowly pulled away and smiled at the girl. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Jena." She said.

"Jena..." He repeated after her and nodded.

"And you must be Yeosang. The flower boy of the school." She giggled.

"Correct." He smiled and looked around himself.

"Are you looking for someone?" She asked.

"Yeah... My friend," he mumbled then looked at her when he couldn't find Jisun.

"Do you want to play a game of truth or dare?" She asked.

"You can bring that friend of yours that you are looking for." She said. "I'll be waiting in the living room with the others." She said and turned around to leave.

Yeosang nodded at her and grabbed his phone then called Jisun.

Jisun continued looking around and discovering the house. Discovering places is the only thing she could do without stopping. Until she reached to the end, she had to walk back where she was.

A phone buzzed in her pocket. She took it out, looking at the caller's name. She answered it when finding it was Yeosang. "What's up? Are you pregnant yet?" She asked jokingly, laughing a bit through the phone.

"What!? Pregnant?" He asked in confusion. "Don't tell me you got yourself drunk," he said in disbelief and began walking around, looking for her.

"Where are you?" He asked and pushed his way through the people.

Jisun laughed loudly at this reaction. "You're so funny, no I'm not drunk. I was just joking," she responded.

She walked downstairs as she spotted him in the crowd. "The devil took me," she joked, walking towards Yeosang's back, tapping on his shoulder.

Yeosang frowned at her answer and shook his head then stopped walking and placed the drink down from his hand.

He felt a tap on his back and turned around to look at the person behind him. He saw it was Jisun and sighed as he hung up. He looked at her and grabbed her arm. "Come on. They're waiting for us." He smiled and pulled her to the living room.

Jisun noticed the girl who made out with her best friend sat next to him. She ended up sitting on the edge of the couch since there wasn't much space. She looked around at all the players, studying their faces before the game started.

Yeosang looked at Jena and smiled as he then looked at the others. "Who's gonna ask first?" He asked.

Jena looked at him and smiled. "I will," she said and looked Jisun. "Truth or dare?" She asked her.

Jisun looked at Jena who was directly asked the question. "Huh? Me? Uh... truth," she responded, decided to start off easy then moving it to the dares.

Yeosang looked at Jena curiously then turned his head to Jisun and smiled.

Jena looked at her and sighed at the easy choice. "Are you a virgin?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

Yeosang frowned at the question and turned his head to Jena as he looked at her quite annoyed by the private question Jena had asked his best friend.

Jisun was whoa-ed at the question that Jena suddenly gave her. It really was a private matter to her but she had to answer it since she accepted to play that game. "Yes.. I am," she responded to her truthfully.

Jena tried not to crack up as she was still holding onto Yeosang, but Yeosang slowly pulled his arm out and looked at Jisun to make sure she was okay. He flashed her a smile then heard a few giggles around the circle making him clench his teeth in annoyance.

"You should step up the game sis," a boy said as he looked at his long nails.

"Keep the comments to yourself," Yeosang said and looked at Jisun. "It's okay," he mouthed and smiled at her.

"It's your turn to ask," a girl said as she was looking at Jisun.

Jisun watched Jena cracking up. She raised her eyebrow, glaring at her, as if she was plotting to murder her. Her eyes shifted to Yeosang who assured her it was okay. She rolled her eyes, hearing giggles.