Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Someone else? Who?"

"Theo"

"Theo?"

"Yes"

"Semiloore they are friends"

"Theo had a crush on her even from the beginning its just that at hiding feelings. He's an expert"

"How can you be so sure?"

"I've seen Theo look at Tamiloore a lot of times at first I felt it was normal but later I discovered it wasn't normal"

"Tamiloore takes him as her friend"

"Thinks"

"Thinks?"

"Tamiloore loves Theo like herself. She'll do anything to protect him,back then that Tamiloore was a raging monster,kicking that mannequin you didn't ask why I didn't near her?"

"Tamiloore can't hurt you"

"She can't but I know what's good for my face and a kick is not included"

"Kick?"

"We'll end up fighting"

"You know marital arts?"

Semiloore chuckled "Of course but she's way better than me"

"Whoa!"

"She couldn't even fight against Theo and even Theo hadn't threw himself at her I don't know what would have happened"

"So you think she likes Theo but she doesn't know?"

"She does like him"

Nath and Semiloore sat down on empty chairs beside each other.

"This is so complicated"

"Its nice that Snr Akin snapped her out of her trance early" Semiloore said and Nath scoffed.

"But he won't go scot free and unfortunately the whole SSS3 will be paying for it" Semiloore said.

"What do you mean by the whole SSS3?" Nathaniel asked.

"Just wait.  Mondays debate isn't going to be easy" Semiloore replied.

"If it were another topic I can still vouch for Tamiloore but that topic, it doesnt have points since they are against"

"What's the topic?"

"Female Presidents won't move Nigeria forward and bla bla"

"Whoa! What a gender inequality"

Nath eyed her playfully as he laughed.

"You just wait and see okay?"

"Te amo"

"Huh?"

"Te amo" Nathaniel said with a smile.

"What's that?"

"Go and find the meaning"

"Okay. Just tell me what it means"

"Find it out yourself"

"Language"

"Spanish" Nathaniel replied.

"You speak Spanish?" Semiloore asked.

"No, i just know a few words"

"I see"

"She's asleep" Theo said quietly.

"Let me take you to her room"

Theo adjusted Tamiloore in his arms as he carried her upstairs. Nath watched as Theo carried her upstairs. He and Theo had being friends since elementary days. We weren't very close but they understood each other a lot.

Even behind the glasses there was no mistake of the expression in Theo's eyes. He carried her like he was scared she would disappear any moment.
Theo slowly put her on the bed. He removed her shoes and put back on the rack. He also removed her wristwatch and Semiloore passed him wipes to wiped away the makeup on her face.

"Let's go" Semiloore whispered to others as she closed the door.

"I told you to be careful" Theo murmured as he removed his glasses and stared at the girl he had so much loves and even if she didn't spare him a glance he didn't stop loving her.

She treated him well if not too well. He wore a small smile as he wore his glasses back. He pulled the covers over her body as he turned a hand suddenly grabbed him and pulled him to the bed.

Theo almost gave a yelp as he landed on the bed. "Tamiloore?"

"Don't go" she whispered.