First Kiss

Caspian

He kissed you.
It happened after Prince Caspian.

After Susan left Caspian still had feelings for her and even if you were jealous of it, you only could worry about the poor thing. One day he started dancing with you out of nowhere while a sweet melody was playing in the back. He connected your lips to his and both of you enjoyed every second of it. It was very strange coming from him, but you just gave in.

Peter

You kissed him.
It happened at the start of Prince Caspian.

Without even realizing you fell in love with a king that ruled 1300 years before you were even born. He fell in love with you too, but he was just afraid he might hurt you. Eventually you had the courage to kiss him and he couldn't take his eyes off you. Both of you started laughing after the kiss broke, because it could've been earlier.

Edmund

It almost happened.
You got interrupted by Caspian at the end of The Voyage of The Dawn Treader.

Edmund took your hand in his and started whispering things in your ear. You quietly giggled as he played with your hair and got closer. Only more inches and your lips almost collided, but then Caspain broke in looking for you and Edmund left to see what Eustace was doing and never spoke about that moment ever in his life. You were pretty sad about it.