First "I Love You."

Caspian

He's the first one to say it.
It happens after The Voyage of The Down Treader

After an horrible sea storm has passed he can't find you anywhere and he's really concerned about it. As soon as he finds you in his private chambers he cups your face and kisses you as gentle as he can, because he knows you won't be there if you didn't feel scared.  Caspian looks into your eyes and quietly says the three words he's been wanting to tell you since you two have met. You embrace him in a tight hug and never let go of him.

Peter

You're the first one to say it.
It happens at the end of Prince Caspian.

Susan got closer to your brother, while Peter takes you into in his strong arms and stares at you with tears in his blue eyes. You can't stop yourself and before you know you're already kissing him and finally say "I love you" after it's all over. He looks back at you again as he and his siblings leave Narnia, knowing he won't ever see any of you again.

Edmund

None of you say it.
It never happened.

You always tried to tell him how you actually felt about him, but he just keeps you far away from him because he doesn't want to leave his second life forever and know that you ever loved him. You get heartbroken, but at the end you find someone who loves you as much as you love them, even if you can't let go of Edmund.