Chapter tweleve: Captured and Rescued

OMSC! I can't believe this story has 1,000 views! XD I am forever grateful! :D Now i'm guessing you want to read the story so here it is!

     Slowly opening my eyes, dim light came from the top of a room. Where am I? I looked at my surroundings and everything looked so familiar. Why do I remember this place? I gasped. This was...my old home. I remembered that this room was the living room. My mom was sitting on the red couch and was scrolling through the TV channels.

     "Honey! The Football Game is on!" Mom called out to my dad.

     He came out with a bowl of milk in his hand. Does he think I'm going to drink that?

     "Hold on, I'm going to give Bella some milk," He placed the milk bowl in front of me.

     I stared at the bowl of milk as if it was an enemy. I looked up to see my dad's expectant brown eyes.

     "Bella, drink the milk," Dad stroked my back and I looked back at the milk.

     I lapped at the milk. It was a little bitter but it was okay. I shook my head and padded towards the stairs. There is no way I'm becoming a kittypet!

     I reached the room that used to be my bedroom but when I walked in there, there was only boxes.

     I can't believe this used to be my room! I leaped up on one of the boxes and let my senses run wild.

     I reached camp and there were cats pacing back and forth and were looking anxious. Graystripe just came out of the apprentices den.

     "She's not in there," he reported to Firestar.

     "Where could she have gone?" Firestar asked with memories clouding his eyes.

     What happened? I searched his mind and found a certain memory.

     "Any sign of Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw?" A younger version of Leafpool asked.

     "No Leafpaw," Firestar hung his head down and his tail was drooping.

     Wait a minute, Squirrelflight, then Squirrelpaw, and Brambleclaw were missing?

     I left his memory and started to fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I woke up and stretched in the dim daylight. It's morning. Mom and Dad probably aren't up yet. I jumped down the box and padded downstairs.

     I could hear a small banging at the window. The familiar shape of Breezepelt caught my attention.

     "Breezepelt?" I asked with my green eyes widened with shock.

     I could barley hear him but I think he was saying, "Redpaw! Try to get outside!"

     I nodded at looked behind me. There was no open door but I thought I saw the front door open.

     Mom came out with some grocery bags in her hands. This is my chance! I crept towards the door and slid out. Finally! I'm outside! I looked for Breezepelt and he was behind a bush.

     "Redpaw!" He came towards me and brushed my cheek.

     "Breezepelt! I can't believe you saved me!" I sighed with relief.

     "Come on let's get back to the lake." Breezepelt nudged me.

     I looked back at my former house and thought. I had my whole life here. I can't just leave. No, my life is as a cat.