Part 40

My fathers eyes widen as i stand from the chair, his eyes locked onto my stomach. 'You fucking got her pregnant?!' he exclaims, his fists clenching at his sides.

I swallow as Wes nods, His arm wrapping securely around my waist as he pulls me into his side, His eyes narrowed onto my dad. 'Did i say you could touch her?' he questions and Wesley shrugs. 'She is my fiance, i think i have every right to touch her' he states.

'Whats going on?' Breezie questions before looking my dad up and down, her eyebrows furrowed. 'Nothing. We're leaving' Wesley speaks through his teeth, My dad shakes his head. 'No. You're not taking my daughter away from me' He snaps, stepping forward although so does Wes, letting go of me as he does.

'If you come near here, i will not hesitate to fucking put my fist into your face, just because your her parent by blood does not mean you're her dad. You stay the fuck away from that girl or i'll be coming after you myself' Wesley growls.

'You're threatening the wrong man, Kid' my dad says, stepping backwards as he begins to walk away, his fists still in balls at his sides as he glares back at Wes.

'Wes' i whisper, grabbing his hand. 'Take me home please' i beg, looking up at him in desperation as he finally looks down to me.

'What just happened?' Breezie asks, her eyebrows still pulled together in confusion. 'You just met her fuck up of a father' Wes spits.

.

i press my lips to the skin of Wes' neck softly, nuzzling into it once again and letting out a soft breath as he soothingly rubs his hand in a circle over my stomach. 'He will never hurt you' he whispers, his lips against my forehead. 'Or our little princess' he adds.

I stay silent, biting down on my bottom lip as i close my eyes, frowning slightly. 'but he'll hurt you' i whisper, he shrugs softly. 'don't worry about me baby, all that matters is that he wont be hurting you.' he states, sliding his hand down to rest on my hip.

'But if he hurts you..' i trail off pulling my head back, resting it on his bicep as i look up to him. 'his hurting me' i add softly, he sighs. 'ok baby. he wont hurt any of us. Im not going to let some dickhead ruin my little family.' he speaks.

i give him a small nod, allowing my eyes to flutter closed as i take in a deep breath, smiling slightly when Wes' lips press to mine softly. 'I love you' he whispers.

I open my eyes to meet his, the vulnerability in his eyes almost over bearing. 'I wont let him near you again if i can help it. Baby, i love you so, so fucking much that sometimes it actually hurts with just how much i love you. please baby, please believe me when i say i'll do my best, im not going to let him touch you, or hurt you' he speaks.

I nod my head, bringing my hand up and gently running it through his hair soothingly. 'i know' i whisper, leaning my forehead against his as he breaths out. 'i've never been so in love, i never use to even believe in such a powerful love before, until you come along and changed it for me' he whispers, his eyes fluttering closed.

'I could never stand losing you again' he mumbles.

My heart aches from his words, the thumbing so loud i was utterly surprised he couldn't hear it. This man loved me. He loved me with all his heart and he loved our little girl who wasn't even born yet.

His love was powerful, almost to powerful. It was amazing, how much love someone could hold for that certain someone. And Wes has proved to me that Love exists.

I loved him. I loved him with everything i had. I'd give up everything just to have him, and i know without a worry in the world that he would do the exact same for me.