Part 45

'So beautiful' I breath, my eyes scanning over the photo of Aubree that was soon going to be posted into every magazine that wanted to post the photo.

'Shes beautiful' He grins, sliding the photo back into the envelope, placing it in my lap before he starts up the car. I glance back to the sleeping little girl in her car seat before looking to Wes, His eyes already locked on me.

'love you' he winks, puckering his lips. I smile, leaning over the middle and pressing my lips to his. 'Love you' i chuckle, buckling up before he begins to drive.

'soon enough her cute little face is going to be everywhere, but thats the only photo they're getting' He speaks. i nod in agreement.

I was still surprised that for the last 3 weeks of having Aubree, we had managed to keep her away from paps, sure they had found us, but we had always had a blanket over her captual. Hiding her away from the horrible men with cameras flashing in our faces.

'im going to post it on instagram when we get home, and then once thats done they'll all get their hands on it..' he trails off, turning a corner as he whistles softly. I nod my head.

I frown when Aubree begins to cry, turning around and reaching my arm over to try and calm her down. 'Hey, hey little baby. Its ok, We're nearly home' i hush although she continues to cry. 'Aubree, common baby, be good for Mummy and Daddy' Wes calls, quickly glancing at her through the mirror before continuing to watch the road.

'Its ok bubba, we're almost there, i know you're probably hungry' i smile when she begins to calm down, her little hands reaching out to me. 'Mumma will get you as soon as we're stopped baby girl' i coo, tickling her stomach with my finger, making her wiggle a bit.

Soon enough we pull up home and i'm able to get Aubree out from her car seat which she seems to then be content, her little eyes looking up to me the whole time i walk inside and up into her nursery.

I begin to feed her after sitting on the chair, rocking slightly as she suckles. Wes soon walks in, placing all the nappies and powder we had just brought her into the selves.

'Someones hungry' he scoffs jokingly, crossing his arms as he looks down to the little girl. 'Hey, little miss, Ease up on mummy's bubbles huh?' he says and i snort in laughter, covering my face with my spare hand, having Aubree resting in one of my arms only.

'Bubbles?' i chuckle, he nods his head with a proud grin. 'Did you want me to say boobs?' he asks and i shake my head no.

Wes just nods before walking out. After feeding Aubree i hold her up on my shoulder with a little towel over my shoulder, gently patting her back to burp her.

.

'Shes down' i sigh, falling onto the lounge beside Wes, he smiles, nodding his head as he wraps his arm around me, pulling me into his side. 'Hey, i got a few magazines for you, just there, you should check them out yeah?' he questions.

I furrow my eyebrows, leaning over and grabbing the magazines from the coffee table. My smile widens when i realise what they are.

'Wedding magazines, huh?' i question, he nods his head. 'We should start planning, yeah?' he asks and i nod my head, opening the first dress one, my eyes scanning over the beautiful gowns. 'You know i can't choose a dress if you can see it?'i question, he huffs playfully before standing up.

'thats ok, im going to start cooking dinner anyways.' he says, shrugging me off as he heads out of the lounge room. I just chuckle, shaking my head as i begin to look through the book.

*Wesley's POV*

 I'm never going to be over just how beautiful my little girl is :D shes such a stunner, just like her mother. I love you little miss Aubree Brianna Stromberg, xx