"Huh??"

"There is a choice you have to make today for lifetime.. What do you want Khushi, to be a daughter to Garima Gupta or Wife to Arnav Singh Raizada??"

"You don't under..understand what you.. are asking??"

"I do.."

"She is my mother.."

"That's why I am giving you the choice.."

"You are..a monster."

"We can save this for later.."

"If this is your decision and this is how you have plan to end everything between us then why did you even come??"

"Because I love you.. I want to know whom you will choose.."

"I have known you for last 1 and a half years and I know that woman since I was 8."

"And I have lived all these years with the pain of betrayal of my father to my mother for the second woman in his life. When ever I'll meet Garima Gupta, my mind will drive me back to those days, those gun sounds, those cry and pain."

"You have told me your love needs no proof."

"I am still my mother's son Khushi..", a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

Her eyes did not look away from him, she wanted to ask so many questions, to demand answers. Pain of 15 years or innocent love of one and half year. Which one should be the winner for this evening, who should judge this.

Garima Gupta could not stop herself anymore, two favorite people of her life can't drift away like this. Her daughter, her future, her marriage, her life.. nothing should be remain on stake!! And Arnav Bitwa, he was the one whom she has been searching for her little daughter. This question and confusion of Arnav Bitwa should never be questioned back, because none was there at his place so was her little daughter.

Being a mother, she has decided to be selfish.

"Marry her.. I promise I'll never come ever in her life."

She joined her hands before Arnav, Khushi quickly tried to dismiss her mother's joint hands. Her mother should never beg, at least not her marriage.

"No Amma.."

"I am talking to Arnav Bitwa Khushi..Let me talk."

He flinched, the moment heard Arnav Bitwa from her mouth. The woman who held a higher place before his eyes for giving Khushi the best upbringing even not being her biological mother. The woman beside whom, he had started feeling comfort and relax. Going to GH was another reason and that was her, she was making him feel that he has come back home. There was the glimpse of Ratna Maa he had started seeing in Garima Gupta..

Then how can this same woman could be the reason of his mother's suicide, his and his sister's troubled and hunted past, their pain and never ending suffering..

Was this façade all these days??

Turning to Khushi, she touched her cheek.

"When I brought you with me you were so little, not even for once you left my palu. You refused everyone but me.. you know why you did all these?? Because that little heart of yours trusted me Khushi.. Let your heart trust your Amma this time also. Let me give my daughter a better life, you will be happy here only. Arnav Bitwa loves you immensely.. We all know."

"What about you and me??"

******************

It's been 5 days. Wedding was done, Guptas left especially Amma. There was no news about them. And RM, this huge mansion started making her feel lonely only. Among the family like theirs, she has started to feel solitude only. Payal Jiji and Akash Jiju have plan to move to USA because of some official work for 6 months to her dismay only. But she did not try to stop them.

"Khushi Bitiya.."

She was brought down to earth, looking behind she straighten herself and stood up from bed.

"Ji Nani.."

Nani placed two cups of kheer in her hands.

"There is some kheer I have prepared.. I have brought some for you and Chotey."

"I'll surely eat it Nani.. But he is not here.."

"But Chotey just came 5 minutes back. I have met him already."

"He did??"

Right then washroom door was unlocked, wiping his face Arnav came out. A long stare was given by Nani to Khushi before leaving from there.

***********************

During mid night or past, it started raining heavily. A wide awake Khushi shut her eyes tightly hearing the thunder and witnessing lightening. Weather seem like a Black Monster only making her weaker. She pulled the duvet close to her chin to save herself. Suddenly lights went off and before she could react she felt she was being held securely from behind.

"Calm down.. Main hun yahan."

She did not reject him neither welcomed him, ""Your Mother Or I??", her mind again and again repeated same words utter by him. She did not wish to breath in same air where he breaths..