Make it stop

Valerie p.o.v
I woke up with pain all over me.I groaned and turned over trying to get into a comfortable position.(NO it is NOT my time of the month.)I had an itchy feeling all over me.I scratched my neck,arms and every part of me.My skin was quickly turning red and a small bumpy rash was forming.My skin was now turning a purplish-green color."Steffy.Dame(Damon)."I whispered knowing they would hear me.I was still scratching my arms and legs.Stefan and damon came into my room and looked at me with a panicked look."Val what happened?"Damon said as they rushed over to me."It hurts.Make it stop."I said and started scratching my neck.They tried touching my arms only to hiss in pain and pull their arms back.They left to go get some towels.They came back and put the towel over my skin only for the towel to turned black from being burned and the rash turning worse.I kept scratching and scratching but the pain wouldn't go away.It felt like a bunch of ants were eating me alive over and over again.I don't feel good.I feel like I'm going to be sick."Make it stop.Please."I said crying."Call bonnie and tell her to get her witchy butt over here."Damon ordered and stefan pulled out his phone.Damon gave me a blood bag but I pushed it away."Valerie Rose Salvatore!Now is not the time.Drink."Damon ordered and I started drinking only to spit the blood back up.
Bonnie came into the room and looked at my brothers annoyed."What do you want?"Bonnie asked annoyed and they pointed to me."What the..."Bonnie's voice trailed off."Now is not the time witchy.Just heal her."Damon said and Bonnie put her hands over my heart only too take her hands back and hiss in pain a couple seconds later."The witches.They won't let me heal her."Bonnie said gasping for breath."Screw the witches.Heal her."Damon said angrily.Bonnie put her hands on her original place and muttered something before her hands started turning red."I can't heal her."Bonnie said holding her hands back."I don't care witchy.Heal her now."Damon said angrily."Don't you get it,you idiot.I can't heal her."Bonnie said back and they continued bickering."It's like Dad and Damon all over again."I whispered to stefan in pain.Bonnie and Damon wouldn't stop bickering and I couldn't hear it anymore."Be quiet!Please.Bonnie thanks for your help.Damon now is not the time for bickering.Our sister needs help."Stefan said in a tired voice.Bonnie left and Damon crouched next to me.
'End it all.It's the only way to stop this.'Lila(her dark side)said"Are you doing this?"I said out loud."Who are you talking to Valerie?"Stefan asked but I ignore him.'End it.End it all.'Lila said.'If you want me to stop just put a stake through your heart.End your pathetic life.'Lila added evilly."Stop it.Stop doing this!"I said covering my ears.'End your life if you really want the pain to stop.'Lila says laughing under her breath.I decided she was right.She always was."Make it stop.Please Stefan.Damon...End it."I said looking up at them while scratching my neck."What?No Valerie."Stefan said looking at me in confusion.I grabbed both of them by their shirts and pulled them closer to me."Do you want me to go through this?End my life and end it now."I said through hard breaths."Please Valerie.Don't make us do this."Damon pleaded with tears in his eyes.I smiled softly at him and put my hands on both of their cheeks."My two big brothers.The ones who practically raised me.Just please do this one thing...just end it."I said desperately."I love you guys."I said as tears ran down all off our faces."We love you too Val."They said in sync.Stefan left-probably going to get the stake-and Damon pulled me closer to him."It hurts Damon."I whispered clinging to him and curling up into a ball."I know Val.Just go to sleep and this will all be over."He whispered rubbing my head.He and Stefan always did this after father's beatings or when I'm basically not happy.My eyes suddenly got droopy and I fell asleep.
*Dream*
I was back at my old home.There was no dad.There were horses running around playing with each other and just plain old having fun.It was strange.Father would never let this happen."Well father isn't here right now."I heard the voice of Damon say behind me.I jumped and turned around to see Damon and Stefan with smiles on their faces."Are you guys doing this?"I asked looking around."Yeah.It's your dream remember."Stefan said with his arms crossed."I never knew how to do this."I admitted hugging them."You didn't?"They said in sync with shock written all over their face."Nope.To busy trying to learn control...which I still didn't do."I said muttering the last part under my breath."You still don't know how to control your blood lust!"They said in sync...again."Don't judge me.I thought this was my dream anyways."I said crossing my arms at them."It is...we're just controlling it."Stefan said shrugging."Ooh.Can we play tag.Pllllllleeeeeeaaaassssseee."I begged with my puppy eyes.They sighed and I smiled knowing they agreed.I tapped both of them on the shoulders and started running in the opposite direction."By the way...you're it!"I yelled behind me while laughing.They laughed along with me and started chasing me.I ran up the little hill a couple miles away from our house and turned around to see I lost them."Yes I won!Wait can you actually win tag?"I said to myself.I felt two taps on my shoulders and turned around to see Damon and Stefan with smirks on their faces."Oh come on!"I said in disbelief."Your it!"They said and started running.I ran after their retreating bodies.I suddenly felt like a kid again.Where I had no worries about when I would next lose control or when I'll have my next feed or the next vampire I get attacked by.I felt...happy and relieved.
I caught up to them and saw two people in the distance."Dame,Steffy who are they?"I asked looking at the two people.When I looked back at Stefan and Damon their mouths were agape and their eyes were bulging out of their heads.Not literally people."Stef are you doing this?"Damon asked still in shock."No I thought you were."Stefan said and I looked at both of them in confusion.They walked to the women and I followed but hid behind them slightly."Hello boys."The blonde one said sweetly."M-Mom?Aunt Leena?"Stefan said in disbelief.(A/N:Imagine Mary-Kate and Ashly Oslen.The mom is Ashley with blonde hair and Aunt Leena is Mary-Kate with brown hair.)Stefan and Damon hugged both of the women."Steffy,Dam.Who is this?"I asked quietly.The two woman looked at me and smiled."She looks so much like you,Mary."The one with brown hair,who Stefan called aunt Leena says.I looked at them confused while tilting my head to the side a little.It was a habit I had.I looked at Stefan and Damon in confusion.
Wait a minute.Now that I think about it they look familiar.Should I know them?I got it!"Mommy!Aunt Leena."I said and hugged the mess out of them.The only reason I know it's them because of pictures and Stefan and Damon descriptions."What are you guys doing here?"Damon asked recovering from his shock."Can you stay here for a moment?"Aunt Leena asked me kindly and I nodded as they walked off.I walked over to one of the horses.It had a pure white coat and eyes so light blue that they looked white.I held my hand out and it put its nose in my hand and sniffed.It tickled and I shrieked at the sudden movement.I petted the horse's head and the horse licked my face."Ew!Cute!"I said laughing a little.A pure black horse came up and pushed the white horse with its head.It had eyes so red it looked as black as coal."No bad horse!We do not push others."I scolded the black horse as a hurt look came over the white horse's face.The black horse whimpered as I helped the white horse up.I petted the white horses head."I think I'll name you Daisy.Is that ok?"I asked and the horse gave me a happy sound."I'll take that as a yes."I said and turned to the black horse."I'll call you Rue.Is that ok?"I said to the black horse and the horse gave me the same reply as Daisy."Ok ."I said and giggled as Daisy put her head on top of mine.
"Valerie can you come here for a second!"I heard Damon call and turned around."I'll be there in a minute!"I yelled back and looked at the horses."I have to go now,but it was nice meeting you."I said and hugged Daisy then Rue.Rue's eyes were now the same color as Daisy's and she had a golden color coat.I walked back to the others and saw them talking."What is it?"I asked politely."We are going to leave soon.You have about 5 more minutes."Aunt Leena said with a saddish-happyish smile."Like a trip?"I asked happily."Yep,a trip.It will be a better life."Mom said with a sigh."Ok.Stefan Damon can we go play before we go?"I asked turning to Stefan and Damon.They nodded and I grabbed their hands and dragged them to the horses."What's wrong guys?You look sad."I said confused."It's nothing Valerie."Stefan said and I hugged both of them."If your worried about us leaving then don't be.At least we'll all be with momma and aunt Leena."I said putting my arms over their shoulders."Yeah...you're right."Stefan said putting his head on my shoulder.
We played for a little more before we were interrupted by aunt Leena and momma."It's time to go!"Aunt Leena called out and I grabbed Stefan and Damon's hands."Come on guys.We're going to a better life."I said pulling on their hands but they wouldn't move."Aren't you coming?"I asked as I stopped pulling on their hands."Yeah...just not right now."Damon said sadly.
*Outside of dream*
Third p.o.v
"Will I see you again?"Valerie asked Stefan and Damon."You will.Just close your eyes and everything will be alright."Stefan said with a stake to Valerie's heart.
*Back to dream*
Valerie p.o.v
I looked back at momma and aunt Leena and see Daisy and Rue by their sides.Daisy was next to momma and Rue was by aunt Leena."You guys are still coming right?"I asked once we were back with momma and aunt Leena."Yeah we will be right behind you.Just close your eyes and count to 3."Damon said with tears in his eyes.He's probably sad that we are leaving.I closed my eyes and started to count to 3."1...2"I counted.
*Outside of dream*
Third p.o.v
"3..."Damon and Stefan counted together and Stefan shoved the stake into Valerie's heart.
________________
This is the final chapter of The abused Salvatore sister.I hope everyone liked this book.