The fight and going into her head

Valerie

_____

For the last few days I have been surrounded by strange people,always being watched and can never be alone.I am always being pushed to remember things and it's getting annoying.I was now sitting in my room with a girl named 'Elena'.She had a huge bruise on the side of her face and she was being really mean to me.I'm like 'Dude I don't even know you.What did I ever do to you.'.I was sitting on my bed and 'Elena' came back from an argument with Stefan.She was about to sit on my bed but I stopped her."Don't sit on my bed."I said and she huffed and went to my wall."Don't lean on my wall."I said and she rolled her eyes and went to sit on the circle chair with a string attaching it to the ceiling."Don't sit on my chair."I said and she glared at me and was about to sit on the floor."Don't touch my floor."I sneered crossing my arms.She got up and stomped to the door and opened it walked out then slammed it."DON'T TOUCH MY DOOR!"I yelled and I heard her huff in annoyance."STEFAN!DAMON!"I heard her yell and I smirked.A couple minutes later stefan and Damon came in.

"What did you do to Elena?"Stefan asked sighing."Oh I just told her not to touch anything in my room and she wanted to be dramatic and make a big deal out of everything."I said rolling my eyes."She said that you kicked her out of the room."Stefan said his frown increasing.I rolled my eyes."From what I observed you would do anything for her.Right?"I say looking at them.They nodded their heads."Ok.So if me and Elena were kidnapped and the killer only gave you one choice 'to save one of us and he kills the other'.Which would you choose?"I asked smugly.This proving that they would or wouldn't betray their own flesh and blood for one girl."Well?.."I asked my voice trailing off."I would choose you."Damon said and I looked at stefan."Stefan?"I said expectingly.He didn't answer."I see so you would betray the person you helped practically raise,your own flesh-and-blood for a girl you have known for over a year."I stated angrily."Valerie."Stefan said with a sigh."Will you choose me or her?"I asked."I'm sorry Valerie."He said after a couple minutes and I felt tears in my eyes."Get out!"I said bluntly."What?"Stefan asked."Get out now!"I said pointing to the door."Valerie.."Stefan started."Don't you 'Valerie' me Stefan.Get.Out."I said crossing my arms back.He walked out of my room slamming the door behind him.

I finally let the tears drop and Damon came over to me and hugged me sitting on the bed."Why would he do that?"I asked in a whisper clinging to Damon."I don't know Valerie."He answered rubbing my back and my eyes started to get droopy and I fell asleep.
Damon p.o.v
I laid Valerie down on the bed and looked at her sleeping form.She looked so much like mom.If it weren't for pictures that we snuck her she would've never known what she looked like.I touched her forehead and went into her head.
*Valerie's dream*
Valerie was sitting at the desk in her room.She went under the desk and pulled at something then pulled out a wooden music box.It was the one mom gave me to give to her before she died.She opened it and turned the handle and a song started playing.She smiled at the soft tune that was playing.Then something weird happened.A dim,shadow figure came up behind her.If it wasn't for my vampire vision I wouldn't have seen it.I wonder if Valerie could see it.I looked closer and saw that the shadow was Valerie with...black eyes.(Think of the demons from supernatural).The shadow touched the sides of her head and a smirk grew on it's face.The music box's tune grew louder and dad burst threw the door with an angry face startling Valerie.Valerie looked at dad and tried to hide the music box but he had already seen it.He walked up to her and took the box."Who gave you this?!"Dad said angrily."I-I don't know father."Valerie said.She lied because she didn't want me and stefan getting in trouble."Lies!"He said angrily and slapped her across the face.I wanted to go and help her but she would get angry at me for being in her head and it's not real."You are not getting this back!"Father said and Valerie got up and tried to grab it but father just pushed her down.
*Scene change*
Valerie was sneaking in father's room and went to his dresser.She reached for his shelf and grabbed her music box.When she got it the shadow thing was back.The shadow put it's hand on the sides of Valerie's head and then disappeared.Dad came in the room and banged her head on the wall over and over again."Didn't I say you will never have this again?"Dad said once he stopped hitting her."Yes sir."Valerie answered.She was answered with a slap to the face."Next time do what I say...or better yet a better thief.(Got that line from the show 'leverage')"Dad said grabbing her neck and throwing her out the room.Literally.I couldn't take it anymore so I got out of her head.
*End of dream*
I got up and walked out the room and to Stefan's.He was sitting on his bed with a guilty look on his face."I found the problem."Was all I said.