Reunion

Present day

Valerie's p.o.v

I woke up in my hotel room to the alarm clock ringing in my ears.Ugh would the stupid thing shut up.I hit the snooze button almost breaking it.I got up and toke a shower.I got out,dried off my body and let my hair air dry.I put on a red skater dress with my black converse.i did't put on my contacts.They were so annoying.I put my hair in a pony tail.I grabbed my bag and walked to school.

Once i got to school I felt everyone's eyes on me.What they act like they never seen a new kid before.I got my phone out to put on some music.I am tired of everyones whispering.They were like:

Ooh look at her.

She is so hot

What a slut

I bet that is not even her real hair.Like b***** please of course this is my hair.

I walked into the school and tried looking for the office.When i finally found it i walked up to the lady behind the office.Hi my name is Rose Mauler.I lied.I am here to get my schedule.I don't see your name in the files.You will give me my schedule and i am in the school files.I compelled her.

Here is your schedule and a map of the school.The lady said to me.Thank you.I said.I looked at my schedule and it said

History

Math

science

English

Lunch

Free period

P.e

Oh the joys of high school.I thought.I was to busy looking at my schedule I didn't see someone in front of me.We both fell down.I am so sorry.I said.I looked up to see a girl that had brown hair and brown eyes.No it is okay really.She said bending down to pick up her stuff.Here let me help you.I said picking up her stuff.After we both had our things i introduced myself.Hi my name is Rose.I said using my fake name.Well hi Rose my name is Elena gilbert.She said holding out her hand.Well Elena what class do you have next.I asked.History.She said.Me too.I said.Can you show me were it is?I asked her.Sure.She said.

When we arrived at the classroom we went inside.Elena took a seat in the middle while i just took a seat in the back.I never liked attention.When the bell rang everyone was in their seats.Every body kept staring.When the teacher came in they stopped staring.

Hello everyone we have a new student why don't she come up here and introduce herself.I got up and went in front of the room.Hello my name is rose mauler and I am 17.I said.I went back to my seat and sat down.Ok class today we are going to learn about world war 3 so we are taking notes.Mr.Saltzmn said.I felt someone watching me.I looked up to see Stefan.I quickly looked down and got my notebook and pencil out.

Once school was out i was out of school before anyone came out the classroom.Stefan was in all my classes.I mean what if someone forced dad to be a vampire.I couldn't be in town anymore.He will kill me.I put my headphones on and listen to music.While i started walking.Someone grabbed my shoulder.I quickly flipped them over my shoulder and put my foot on their neck.I looked down to see it was stefan.I am sorry.I told him helping him up.It is okay.He looked up and he had a shocked face.Valerie.He said.No i am rose.I said.I am so glad i hid my necklace in my shirt or he defiantly would of known it was me.Sorry you looked like someone I know.It is okay.Well i have to go.I said.I turned and walked away.I pulled my necklace from my shirt.I felt a tear come from my face.I miss you brothers.I said.