Result

Both parties did not relent on their attacks even when the sun had already gone down yet nobody made an effort to move as their eyes were glued towards the fight between the two bearers of the treasured sword.

The emperor had cancelled the Royal banquet and moved it towards tomorrow instead just so he could continue to watch because he knew how important the outcome of the battle was as it would affect both countries.

Ying Fan was being comforted by Ying Jun as they could only watch their daughter fighting and they knew that they could not interrupt as it was beyond any human's control.

Pei Zhi also stood by their side silently as he watches the battle with a calm attitude but his hands were restless beside him as he could only pray for his master's victory.

Lan Ying was also anxious beside Commander Jun Jie. She also prayed for Li Jian's victory while Jun Jie just looks at the battle with a calm demeanour as he believes Li Jian would win.

Both Prince Zhi Feng and Xi Er was also anxious but they believed in Ying Yue so they showed a blank look.

Li Jian and Ying Yue were exhausted. Who knew they could actually be equal strength with each other that it was hard for them to gain advantage as they both showed no weak point.

Ying Yue sigh, any more than this she was confident she would lose as her breathing was becoming unstable and Li Jian was also on the verge of a breaking point.

Can't help it, looks like I should do my final move, Ying Yue took a stance and breathes in and out slowly before merging with the lightning element. Out of the others, she was most confident and comfortable with the lightning element that she had created a final move with this element.

The glint in her eye had changed and Li Jian knew this was her last resort and the outcome of the battle would depend on this one move. So, he also brought out his final move as he also took a stance and breathes slowly before giving a serious look towards Ying Yue.

A wind passes by which blew a leaf towards the area, with a determined look, Ying Yue charges confidently which was also met by Li Jian's attack.

Ying Yue had made her sword longer than usual and though her attack was blocked by Li Jian, Ying Yue's moves were so fluid she had managed to free her sword to meet with Li Jian's neck and using her leg, she wanted to knock him down but Li Jian could anticipate her move that he maintain his posture and by freeing his sword he was also able to send his sword next to Ying Yue's neck.

Because their speed had left a pile of dust flying, it took a while before this scene was seen by the others. Ying Fan had not looked away as this was her only daughter's fight so she would look until the final moment.

Just that when she saw the two were standing with swords on their neck, Ying Fan could not help but be glad because Ying Yue was still alive but upset because there was a sword on her neck. There was blood streaming down both of their necks and the crowd could not help but gasp in amazement.

Why don't they just cut their necks off you'd wonder, this is because they could not dare to make another move and was stuck at a stalemate.

Emperor Qi Shin let out a breath he did not know he was holding and under Ying Jun's piercing gaze as well as Jun Jie's glare, he sighs before announcing, "I declare this fight as a tie".

But Ying Yue and Li Jian still did not take their swords off each other and was looking at each other face when Li Jian announce, "Since this ended in a tie, both countries should be in peace with each other."

Ying Yue laughs a bit, "So the deal we made is off?"

".... It's neutral". When Li Jian said this, Ying Yue had laughed out loud that the audience was confused.

She then removes her sword and sheath it back as Li Jian did the same.

Ying Yue took her hand towards her neck where Li Jian had sliced her and there was blood, "With this blood, I'll consider the fight to be settled and take back the part where we'll fight to the death"

Ying Yue bow towards Li Jian and excused herself as she had to meet her family who then gave her a harsh scolding as both her parents were upset as she would die just to prove how serious she was being.

"I only said that because I wanted him to fight seriously", and she was quite satisfied with the fight.