Ying Yue Appears

The death of General Yin and Western General Dong Hai was spread throughout the nation. The nation could only be sad as they lost two genius generals at a young age and pitied them as they did not live their lives properly.

On the other hand, Ying Yue, General Ying Jun's daughter was said to have returned from her training in the North country and was back to become a soldier.

Many of the capital residences would eye the doors at General Ying Jun's gate hoping one could see the young lady of the Ying household but she had stayed inside away from peering eyes.

What they did not know was that currently the young lady Ying Yue was seating in the living room along with her parents, Ting Ting, and Pei Zhi.

Ying Yue had briefed them about the problems she had with General Dong Hai that by the end of it, Ying Jun and Ying Fan was outraged.

Ying Fan then comforts Ying Yue and was glad she was back with her real identity with them, "Oh how my child has suffered".

"It's alright mother, love can drive a person towards madness at times. But betraying the nation crossed the line", Ying Yue sighs.

She then looks towards Ting Ting and said, "I will leave you in charge of the Wolf army. Take care of it well and help with Southern General Sun Chao to suppress the nomads"

Ting Ting nods. But in her heart, she was sad that she couldn't be there with Ying Yue when she had suffered in Qi Nation. Even Ying Yue's parents were surprised how she could end up there when she was just from South Country.

"Father", Ying Yue looks at Ying Jun. "I must meet the emperor to fulfil my promise towards Commander General Li Jian".

Ying Yue had killed Yin since the mask had caused a problem and already told them about the situation with Li Jian but Ying Jun was still reluctant as he did not want to lose his only child.

However, since Ying Yue had managed to defeat the General multiple times even when he was at his best, he could only comply and trust his daughter as he said, "There will be a tournament soon accompanied by the royal banquet. It is to show the strength of each nation as we test each other out".

Ying Yue nods. It was time for her to make an appearance after all these years.

Imperial Palace

It was finally the day of the tournament. While at the night time it would be time for the Royal banquet.

General Ying Jun had arrived at the palace with his family and finally, people could see Ying Yue's appearance.

Ying Yue wore a white dress with dark blue designs as it was the army's colour. She wanted to wear pants but her mother, Ying Fan had scolded her enough as she missed her child and wanted to show her off to the world.

Ying Fan was considered as a delicate beauty when she was young and Ying Jun was also quite handsome in his youth so Ying Yue would undoubtedly inherit both of their looks and was quite like a fierce beauty that had a charming look of an adult even though she was just a 17-year-old girl.

A/N: Just imagine a fierce sexy girl that has red hair and wears a white and dark blue dress. I'd drool if I saw one.

Men could not help but look her way and even the ladies were charmed and jealous of her.

Ying Jun was displeased as he wanted to keep their daughter hidden but Ying Fan was pleased as her daughter had stolen the limelight.

As Ting Ting had gone to the South country to help with fighting off the nomads, Ying Yue stood by her mother's side since she had no other friends that she knows of.

They sat near the imperial family as they had a high bearing. When the imperial family had arrived at the training ground where the contest was held, the Crown Prince and 2nd Prince was stunned to see Ying Yue while the Empress was quite happy to see that she was back and was pleased with her looks.

On the other hand, Li Jian could not take his eyes off of Ying Yue and this made the female beside him jealous and had a plan to humiliate her later.