James Marriott X Reader (smut)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"She's gonna fall for sure," Alex noticed, worried for your safety.

"We should go make sure she doesn't get hurt," James said, but that wasn't his true intention. When you first came down the stairs, he thought you were hot-a sort of messy, effortless, life of the party persona that drew him in and made him wonder what life might be like as that person. He wanted to get to know you in more ways than one. He started walking over towards you before he heard of the others agreed with him or not. Alex followed, empathetic and concerned but too awkward to approach you to ask if you to come down. Will and George joined them, not out of concern since they did not know you well enough to warrant them drunk-sitting, but so that they didn't lose track of everyone. Plus they were both a bit curious as to how much of a disaster you were going to be.

Your friend got down from the table next song started and said something to you about getting down with her, but you decided to stay up there. As soon as she was out of your line of sight, you stumbled and started to fall off the table. James saw this and rushed over, grabbing your waist with both hands-merely to stop your from falling, of course. Will gave George a look and waved Alex over to them, so you and James were left alone.

"Oh," you said, shocked. After a beat of silence you continued, "Thank you, uh..."

"James,"he told you, still not moving either hand. He held eye contact with you, something you usually found too intimate even for close friends. Your already alcohol-flushed skin turned a deeper pink at this, though it didn't make you uncomfortable. You could feel the warmth of his hands through the thin material of your dress; you felt him slide his arms all the way around your waist.

"Do you want to dance with me?" he asked.

You nodded and draped your arms around his neck. You locked eyes with y/f/n from across the room, and he gave you a look that couldn't mean anything except for "get some." James He pulled you closer so that your chest was pressed close to his and you could feel the movement of his hips in sync with yours. After about half a song, he turned you around with your ass grinding against him, lacing fingers with you and putting your hands and his on your hips, placing an unmoving pressure on them with a mixture of gentleness and aggression that only proceeded to turn you on. After a bit, his hands slipped away from yours, and your eyes closed as you felt him exploring your body as much as he could without exposing you- running his hands over your hips, then your waist, your stomach, and groping your tits before running his hands back down your body and grabbing your ass, slipping his hand between the fabric of your dress and your panties where you were covered by his body. Your eyes snapped open and your body involuntarily tensed up for a moment as you felt one hand exploring further and move along your panties over your vulva, teasing you before putting both hands back on your hips and turning you around to face him. You took a few steps back, a little surprised but in a very good way, making you about an arms length apart, so if there had been anyone on the loveseat behind you, you would have stepped on their feet.

He closed the space again and kissed you gently and briefly, taking your face in one hand and supporting your head with the other, before you wrapped both arms around him and pulled him as close as you could, kissing him with a deep-rooted hunger. You took another step back as he pushed his body into yours, and the backs of your knees hit the loveseat, bringing both of you onto it in a tangle of limbs. You feel him start to push you down into a horizontal position, but you swat his hand away. "Nothing like that in public," you explain.

You see his eyes light up with mischief, though behind that was still a hunger that demanded satisfying. "So there's an in private?" he responded, a smirk tugging at one corner of his mouth.

You felt yourself becoming more desperate for him by the second, and though you haven't had a random hookup in a while, you found yourself saying yes and going upstairs with him before the party died. As you were going up the stairs, his friends, who saw everything, exchanged looks. "I guess he got his American house party after all," George joked.